Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The Walmart Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    The local Coles/Kmart near me were separated by a wall, but there was a dodgy restaurant at the back of the Kmart store for years, then in the mid 90's it was shut down. Always thought it was strange when I was a kid, but I guess it's no different to the larger complexes having 3 or 4 food courts in them!
    i remember those resturants.
    everytime i went shopping with my grandma we would go there and get pancakes

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    My favourite episode of South Park is the WalMart one
    This was just on. Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    This was just on. Awesome.
    Haha, yeah it's a classic

North Melbourne-bot...?

I just noticed that BigW has an optometrist section now. Not liking BigW much and I find myself avoiding them frequently enough.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

AN optometrist hey? I wouldn't go to an optometrist in Big W, they have enough trouble making sure the proces that scan on the register are right compared to the shelf, I wouldn't trust them with my eyes....

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    AN optometrist hey? I wouldn't go to an optometrist in Big W, they have enough trouble making sure the proces that scan on the register are right compared to the shelf, I wouldn't trust them with my eyes....
    Their "laser vision surgery" is just them pointing a portable scanner into your eyes!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    The local Coles/Kmart near me were separated by a wall, but there was a dodgy restaurant at the back of the Kmart store for years, then in the mid 90's it was shut down. Always thought it was strange when I was a kid, but I guess it's no different to the larger complexes having 3 or 4 food courts in them!

Trunksy, if the kmart\coles is the one i'm thinking of, up until around 15 years ago it was one store, SUPERKMART The only place where you had to put a coin into the trolleys to be able to use one. It was great, you'd go round helping little old ladies with their trolleys, and get the coin for returning the trolley.

when i worked for coles 5 years ago, they sent me out there for a few weeks to cover someone and they still had the one staff meal room, the one stock area etc.just a flimsy wall seperating the two stores
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496