Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: Nerf Guns

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Mega bump here

Does anyone know if the Zombie Strike Clear Shot is available anywhere still, generally speaking?

Would rather track it down in person than order on the internet.
    Big W is still offering it online. Price is way more than I'd be personally willing to pay though.

Thanks for the prompt replies lads.

Ordered from Big W.

I'm not a connoisseur of nerf by any means, though I had read that this particular blaster has sub optimal performance. I bought it for potential cosplay repainting. Had a chance to handle one belonging to a cousin the other night and liked the feel and profile.

Additional question - has anyone successfully imported any of the Nemesis series? (the foam ball nerf blasters not sold in Australia)
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Playing the Necrobot on this thread

Got a Nerf Elite Delta Trooper for Xmas. Got the Missus a Zombie Strike Flipfury and a new Ripchain along with some extra ammo and a digital light up target.

Never really been into Nerf but our “Local” toyworld had a shooting gallery set up with some demo Flipfurys and we had a lot of fun. Consequently started looking into nerf gear and YouTube vids. Suddenly find myself researching the different types of blasters, ammo, 3rd party add ons..

Anyone here know much about nerf gear?

Quote Originally Posted by TaZZerath View Post
    Playing the Necrobot on this thread

Got a Nerf Elite Delta Trooper for Xmas. Got the Missus a Zombie Strike Flipfury and a new Ripchain along with some extra ammo and a digital light up target.

Never really been into Nerf but our “Local” toyworld had a shooting gallery set up with some demo Flipfurys and we had a lot of fun. Consequently started looking into nerf gear and YouTube vids. Suddenly find myself researching the different types of blasters, ammo, 3rd party add ons..

Anyone here know much about nerf gear?
    I know next to nothing but once I deem my son old enough to enter the world of Nerf guns, my wife had better watch out!
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain