Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1525303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions

got Inferno this would have to be one of the best yet and mp Screamer.

Received in the post today issues 7 & 8 of the Transformers More than Meets The Eye by Dreamwave, thanks to Griffin

Quintesson Scientist action figure produced by Impossible Toys and Universe 25th Optimus Prime from EvilBay...

Got Maximum Dinobots #3, Alliance #3 and the War Within Omnibus today. I wasn't going to get the last one but I don't have a book version of either series and the package is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    You shouldve grabbed a whole bunch of em Vector sigma and sold it here hehehehehe, Id grab one in an instant even if you mark it up to AU$15 each.
    Well you wouldnt believe it but my Missus was back at Big W today checking out a laptop so she went over and checked the Transformers again- to my delight there was a universe Cyclonus there. She scanned it and it refused to show anything. So she checked some of the others and they scanned fine at $23.88. She spoke to a sales person and explained the problem with the other two figures from two days earlier. It would seem that the figures were not on their system. She told them what the normal price was... but still came out with an $8.88 Cyclonus. It was only three of the figures that scanned like that and they were all the ones i wanted! . Mysteriously Cheetor which was the only other new figure there scanned at normal price.

Youd think they would get their act together after the first time?

Id also like to mention that at no time did my beloved state that they would have to sell these to her at a cheaper price- she was 100% honest on both occasions.

Sorry guys im keeping these for myself! lol

My beloved also found me a cheap legends Megatron and Movie Hacker x-3. Got both for under 10 bucks from Coles supermarket.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

you should make her do the toy shopping from now on, she'll get them for an insane bargain!

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Sigma 13 View Post
    Well you wouldnt believe it but my Missus was back at Big W today checking out a laptop so she went over and checked the Transformers again- to my delight there was a universe Cyclonus there. She scanned it and it refused to show anything.
    Happened to me as well. In the end I had to tell them what the price was and paid full retail.

I'm still in love with my Universe Cyclonus though. Paint apps are nearly flawless (theres a speck of purple on one of his bunny ears). If I were more of a girl I'd ask him to marry me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Happened to me as well. In the end I had to tell them what the price was and paid full retail.

I'm still in love with my Universe Cyclonus though. Paint apps are nearly flawless (theres a speck of purple on one of his bunny ears). If I were more of a girl I'd ask him to marry me.
    I was just opening mine and thinking pretty much the same- i reccon he would be pretty close to being my favorite universe figure. I thought it was a very tidy transformation into a very nice looking bot.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness

Samurai Prowl is awesome! However, Hasbro decided to make an otherwise perfect toy imperfect by glueing the old throwing stars to the legs.

And I wasn't going to get Universe Superion. But now there's a very very compelling reason for me to do so...

Got Max Dino's #3 and TF ROTF Alliance #3.

Alliance was a mess, Max Dino's alright, not great.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)