Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 16263132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Got Maximum Dinobots #3, Alliance #3 and the War Within Omnibus today. I wasn't going to get the last one but I don't have a book version of either series and the package is nice.
    Paulbot, or anyone else who has it, is the Omnibus worth getting? I saw it yesterday but didn't get it. I've got the Dreamwave Trades of both Vol 1 and 2, so is there anything extra? Better colours or anything like that?...

North Melbourne-bot...?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    And I wasn't going to get Universe Superion. But now there's a very very compelling reason for me to do so...
    Must be something pretty compelling and interesting to make you buy a set you had no intention of having so.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by jacksplatt11 View Post
    Paulbot, or anyone else who has it, is the Omnibus worth getting? I saw it yesterday but didn't get it. I've got the Dreamwave Trades of both Vol 1 and 2, so is there anything extra? Better colours or anything like that?...
    If you've got the two Dreamwave trades then probably not. There's a few designs scattered in of the characters but those might be in the oriignal Vol 1 trade? Quality wise there's a couple of pages that look quite bad (like scans not original art) but otherwise it's pretty much the same as the original comics, just smaller. I remember that in the original comics there was one page where Motormaster and the Battlechargers had the wrong colours but I can't find that in this book so maybe they corrected that mistake.

I'm getting the WW Omnibus anyway. It's going to be my copy to wreck and rule b/c I love the Trades and Issues of the others too much to constantly open them from their bags. This one will be my coffee table copy basically. I was hoping for it to be an oversized Omnibus then it'd be like my Premium but that was not to be.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

how much is it going to set me back?

Quote Originally Posted by blackie View Post
    how much is it going to set me back?
    About $30.

Not really an "real" acquisition but its' one of my favourites.

More: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...37&postcount=6
    Last edited by STL; 28th February 2009 at 01:07 PM.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

A single question since I didn't know where to ask it and don't think its worth dedicating a whole tread for it in the Questions section:

Has anybody received payment requests from HLJ regarding Henkei Inferno and Ratchet?

Thanks

Got Maximum Dinobots #3 today. Best issue yet, IMO.

Nabbed Animated Samurai Prowl and Waspinator, and Star Wars AT-AT, Emperor Palpatine and Closed-Doors Gunship.
    MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm