Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Official pictures of Classics 2.0

Wheeee Octane is a prop plane Whooo! I love propeller propelled planes, they is awesomest. His wings look a little on the small side. The truck mode looks sweet as well. Yay for Octane getting some love (boo for the name change!)

Glad to see that picture on the OTCC site did have Streakers legs transformed wrong. He looks much better now! Loving Prowl! As long as the colours are done he should be awesome too! I hope they keep the little Japanese police motif to him (with the little chrysanthemum flower the and black stripe on the bonnet).

I prefer my Cobaticons to be army vehicles, but one can't deny that Onslaught looks good in robot mode! Gonna be a big fella if he is an Ultra though. So big, they could have called him Bruticus. Glad they didn't.

Finally, Powerglide. I like the updated version and I too was concerned that it was just going to be a recoloured Wing Sabre. Point of concern though, Powerglides nipple engines (that's a combination of words I never expected to use! Who says Transformers are un-educational!?!?!?!?) look like there might be some lighty electronics hidden in there. Shame about his lame looking launching missile gun though...

Now Hasbro just have to avoid thinking "Hey, they are in the 'universe' line, lets make them all fluro pink and with heavy dobs of purple."

P.S Where is Cosmos? Hopefully in wave 2?
    Last edited by Tetsuwan Convoy; 31st January 2008 at 02:03 AM.

They have designs and people's hopes up, but I don't think Cosmos has been confirmed as he? I hope they do make one though.

now there are 3 tankors in the Universe universe

Well with the technology they now are exhibiting in making the cars TF. I still am waiting for a decent CAR ARCEE dammit!! This is Universe line anyway where they can dump and flesh out ANY character in the whole TF lore/universe/multiverse!!

Oh and love all the new toys - can always have them recolored if these come out tacky colored anyhoo.
    and I can say they already have a moneymaking goldmine if they decide repainting the prowl mode - silverstreak and smokescreen. Sunstreaker , ehmmmm a new headmold and recolour could end up as runamuck and runabout too.
    Last edited by liegeprime; 31st January 2008 at 06:18 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Well with the technology they now are exhibiting in making the cars TF. I still am waiting for a decent CAR ARCEE dammit!! This is Universe line anyway where they can dump and flesh out ANY character in the whole TF lore/universe/multiverse!!

Now i think your onto something!

Car Arcee would be nice.

ANY Devcon would have me offering things to Aaron Archer that won't be elaborated on here.... (!)

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Hrm... let's come up with a list of repaints we could get:

Definite possibilities:
    Prowl
    - Smokescreen
    - Bluestreak

Sunstreaker/Sideswipe
    - Red Alert

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Hrm... let's come up with a list of repaints we could get:

Definite possibilities:
    Prowl
    - Smokescreen
    - Bluestreak

Sunstreaker/Sideswipe
    - Red Alert
    And Silverstreak

A car Arcee almost came out in the Titanium line, they had prototypes already made. However as it was in the Titanium line its quality would have likely been dubious. Having said that, even a TI car Arcee would been welcomed.
    ________
    Squirting vids
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:03 PM.

I think they might try to get away with repainting Prowl as Jazz.