Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Official pictures of Classics 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    the colours are just plane wrong for Powerglide

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Its actually Micromaster Hothouse deminiaturized,
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

s actually Micromaster Hothouse deminiaturized,
    Yeah, I said that a page or so ago. Hanging out for a Tailwind repaint.

so where's his base?!?
    He ate it! How do you think he got so big??

Damn it! Red Hot's pr0n collection was in that garage!

Are Powerglide and Onslaught going to be the same size as Prime and Megatron?
    Powerglide and Onslaught will be bigger than Prime, Megatron and Jetfire, as they are only voyager sized. Originally Hasbro said that the largest figures in the classics were going to be voyager (limiting the line to deluxe and voyager sizes).

I guess now that classics has finished and these guys are going to be in "Universe" they can use more sizes.

I also recall them saying that Animated was going to be just deluxe and Voyager as well (to keep the price point down for kids). Maybe we (those of us that like the look of animated) shot ourselves in the foot, as we now are going to see leader and supreme sizes as well.... More money to be spent if they are worth it.

Wow, I like the look of prowl. I missed out on viewing the painted prototypes. Anyone saved any of those pics?

For legal reasons they cannot be posted.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Powerglide and Onslaught will be bigger than Prime, Megatron and Jetfire, as they are only voyager sized. Originally Hasbro said that the largest figures in the classics were going to be voyager (limiting the line to deluxe and voyager sizes).

I guess now that classics has finished and these guys are going to be in "Universe" they can use more sizes.

I also recall them saying that Animated was going to be just deluxe and Voyager as well (to keep the price point down for kids). Maybe we (those of us that like the look of animated) shot ourselves in the foot, as we now are going to see leader and supreme sizes as well.... More money to be spent if they are worth it.
    I have this funny thought come across my head...
    Universe Leader class Jetf...... Ah never mind, or do i

I am so Angry at Hasbro for doing things like this and at the same time i want them to make a Universe L. class Jetfire

I am so confused
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 10th February 2008 at 10:22 PM.

They have already largely reached the 'unoficial' public, so it wouldn't surprise me that in the next month or so we get proper official pics that everyone can see legally. They are only exclusive because Hasbro wants Club members to be the first to see them, once the magazine is published to all members, they will for sure release public pics.

Anyway you are not missing much as most of the figures are horrendously mistransformed or at bad angles, so even though I have personally seen the colored pics, I can't really tell much about several of the figures.

The only one that looks unmistakably crap despite mistransformations and bad photos is Powerglide. There is no way that bad lighting or a bad photo angle will make that color scheme look so crap.
    ________
    WEED VAPORIZERS
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:18 PM.