Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Wolverine Movie // Wolverine and X-Men cartoon

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Yeah, apart from the Dark Knight himself, X-Men have always been one of my favourites! Can't wait for this one either!

In more related news, the original cartoon is being released on dvd (FINALLY!!! ) This cartoon was brilliant!!!
    About F***ing time!
    I have been waiting forever for that to come out.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    I wish I could throw my own faeces like Optimus Primal.
    I can see the Japanese version of that with flashing backgrounds and whatnot.

"MONKY POWERED POOP ATTACK!!"

I've seen the first three episodes of Wolverine and the X-Men now. In general I like it, nothing upsets this X-Fan yet. It doesn't seem to matter that I only saw a few episodes of Evolution (or if this is a direct sequel?) but it does have a clear movie influence (like the Ultimate comics). I can sort of see this as a continuation of the movie universe from X-Men 2 ignoring the offensive X-Men 3.

Emma has been added in a good way, matching her joining the core team in the Morrison comics. I like that the team is being put back together slowly as it helps the characters stand out. Using Domino on the Brotherhood team with the Scarlet Witch seems overkill -- you really don't need two characters with vague luck-based powers. But Pyro is Australian again which is good (I thought it was going to be Rusty Collins with Boom-Boom until he spoke).

I had to laugh at the first episode when they showed Wolverine riding his motorbike and wearing a helmet! Why does a mutant who can heal pretty much any wound and whose skull is covered with an unbreakable metal need to wear a helmet? Answer: censors! Of course it's fine for Wolverine to walk into a burning train wreck but he can't not wear a helmet... "think of the children!"

I'm up to ep14, a quality show all up, look for the hulking quest star in ep7

I watched the second half of the first episode when I switched channel. Thought it was great! But managed to miss out watching all the other episodes so far.

I like the time split, it allows for a larger variety of supporting characters.

Up to Episode 12 now, been distracted by Spectacular Spiderman which is the best animated show on the box right now.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)