Thread: Costco Bumblebee

Default Costco Bumblebee

I sent Tropisetron a Costco Bumblebee but it's got lost in the mail.

Fortunately it was sent registered so I'll be able to claim the insurance from AusPost, but I don't have a Costco membership so can't go back there to get a replacement.

Can anyone help? Does anyone even know if Costco still has any in stock?

oh oh.... a missing Costco Bumblebee...
    no tracking information? did you call Auspost up and ask first?
    sometimes it's just been delayed

Yep I've spoken to Auspost but they've not been very helpful. Apparently the tracking is only done once the parcel arrives at the destination's delivery centre. Since it never got there they have no record of where it is (makes tracking kind of pointless in my opinion). They just say keep waiting but two other identical parcels made it to SA within a week and this one is a few weeks overdue now.

Man, that makes me want to insist on sending everything registered. My condolences to you both. Hope everything resolves smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Yep I've spoken to Auspost but they've not been very helpful. Apparently the tracking is only done once the parcel arrives at the destination's delivery centre. Since it never got there they have no record of where it is (makes tracking kind of pointless in my opinion). They just say keep waiting but two other identical parcels made it to SA within a week and this one is a few weeks overdue now.
    I bought 2 wii games off someone here ages ago. Took Auspost a month to get them from Sydney to Melbourne.
    Could be still in transit
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Question Seems like a stupid question...

This may seem like a stupid question, but have you checked with the post office where you sent the item from?

It may have been a mere oversight on their part and it could still be sitting out back somewhere.

I'm talking from first hand experience as I posted an item a few yrs ago to Melbourne (from Sydney) and after 3 weeks it still had not arrived, so I checked with my local post office (where I sent it from) and they had a dig around and found it lying out back buried underneath other stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    This may seem like a stupid question, but have you checked with the post office where you sent the item from?

It may have been a mere oversight on their part and it could still be sitting out back somewhere.
    Yep. Was the first place I went. Then they got me to call the AusPost phone number to investigate it which has led nowhere

When I get items sent to me with tracking from overseas the tracking starts from the person mailing the item. I can't imagine why AusPost thinks they should only track the item when it's at the destination?

i think i got my package before the auspost tracking got updated I was checking and it should be reporting each point where the parcel goes.
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics