Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted - Lego Death Star.

Default Wanted - Lego Death Star.

was wondering if anyone in my area (upper coomera/sunshine coast) knows where i would be able to find the new lego death star as i am a crazy star wars fan aswell and into lego... also wonderin when shockwave is coming out/ if already out, where?
    Transform and Rise Up!
    do want them movie decepticons, especially devastator whenever he's out here! legends or supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
    was wondering if anyone in my area (upper coomera/sunshine coast) knows where i would be able to find the new lego death star as i am a crazy star wars fan aswell and into lego... also wonderin when shockwave is coming out/ if already out, where?
    I'm not too sure as I'm from Melbourne but in my travels I did spot them at K-Marts. They seem to be unwanted laybys that suddenly jsut reappeared and are now simply shelfwarming. Still at a price tag of $50. If u need help, gimme a holler or any of the Melbourne folks cos i've just started working so my hunting is restricted to Saturdays but I can barely be bothered sometimes.

Good luck with it.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

If you are talking about the Death Star with all the mini figs, then I doubt you'll see it. I am under the impression it is a Lego Online Shop exclusive.
    Other then that, they may or may not turn up at David Jones round October/November.
    They seem to get some exclusives like that round then
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I'm not too sure as I'm from Melbourne but in my travels I did spot them at K-Marts. They seem to be unwanted laybys that suddenly jsut reappeared and are now simply shelfwarming. Still at a price tag of $50. If u need help, gimme a holler or any of the Melbourne folks cos i've just started working so my hunting is restricted to Saturdays but I can barely be bothered sometimes.

Good luck with it.
    Oops, I just realised u were talking about the SWs Lego.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Yes Dj is the best bet to have some of the exclusive online products of LEGO. They usually fo put out these pricy ones around Nov -Dec as its the buying spree season after which they keep it in their storehouse ( as per the lady who works in toy section - Dj Parramatta) but, it could be different case for other branches. So try your luck with a DJ store near you.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Moved and renamed topic to avoid confusion.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Yeah these haven't been spotted at retail yet although I did get to see one made and on display at Brickvention.

If you really want one you can order one from lego.com.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I've also been looking for one of these. KMart gets in lego exclusives some times around holiday seasons -> they got in a few of the original SW lego collectors editions back in the day and also the latest adult millenium falcon last year (though too pricy for myself)

thanks for all the help guise, i also saw the millenium falcon ($1000) at a local kmart. was wondering if anyone knows where i would find animated shockwave, if not when?
    Transform and Rise Up!
    do want them movie decepticons, especially devastator whenever he's out here! legends or supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
    was wondering if anyone knows where i would find animated shockwave, if not when?
    Haven't heard anything about them being here.
    They should be hear soon, but Hasbro does have a nasty habit of making us wait a long time for things.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|