Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: All Hail Megatron Issues 7 to 12

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    ...yeah... Drift = speedy sword munchkin, Perceptor = "I know Gun Fu." Now we know what the Transformers movie would've been like if it were directed by John Woo or the Wachowski brothers.

Any more cheese and AHM will start attracting rodents.
    Did you say cheese?

The previews for #9 do not fill me with hope, 5 straight pages of humans, including "the ever-so-always-cool-and-in-control" Spike...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    The previews for #9 do not fill me with hope, 5 straight pages of humans, including "the ever-so-always-cool-and-in-control" Spike...
    McCarthy does not write humans anywhere near as well as he writes robots. Guidi cannot draw humans well at all. They have a Transformers comic. In future, to avoid such weaknesses, it might be good for plots to be set up in such a way that humans are absent or background scenery, rather than characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    In future, to avoid such weaknesses, it might be good for plots to be set up in such a way that humans are absent or background scenery, rather than characters.
    Perhap's Sunstreaker's suggestion...?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Perhap's Sunstreaker's suggestion...?

Finally read AHM #8 despite having a serious dislike of the first 6 issues, #7 brought me back into the fold. #8 was pretty good, only a few things bugged me and they've already been mentioned by Skyshadow.

The only thing that I thought should have been different is:
    Spoiler
    Given AHM's perchant for overly long winded scenes I thought Sunstreakers (sortof heroic) sacrafice was far to brief, given the magnitude of his guilt I was excpecting him to take some near fatal damage but refuse to shut down heroicly fighting his way to the centre of the bridge and detonating the bombs while literaly dead on his feet. While I know that's a bit cheesy it would be more memorable than the actual scene they went with.

If Sunstreaker somehow survives this then Transformers comics are all over as far as i'm concerned.

On your final comment, I suspect Furman's Mosaic may still come to pass and Hunter will be rescued and become the new Sunstreaker (kinda like Prime and HiQ in the Marvel Comics). I think this mainly because Hunter still has the headmaster armour despite the operation to separate them, and one of those clone bodies might still be hanging around.

See, this is why Lucas clearly showed Aayla Secura being thoroughly gunned down in Revenge of the Sith... ain't no way anyone is gonna write some ridiculously stupid miraculous survival story like they did with Boba Fett!

See, this is why Lucas clearly showed Aayla Secura being thoroughly gunned down in Revenge of the Sith... ain't no way anyone is gonna write some ridiculously stupid miraculous survival story like they did with Boba Fett!
    They did with Darth Maul (who gets sliced in 2) and Quinlan Vos (the Tank he was on got blown up during order 66)
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    In future, to avoid such weaknesses, it might be good for plots to be set up in such a way that humans are absent or background scenery, rather than characters.
    Yeah in the background, like blood/internal organ splotches on the feet of the TFs. A few decapitated limbs here and there, crushed like bugs, cut heads and legs sloshing on the ground with pools of blood. That in the background, or on the ground. honestly youd think there'sd be a live human when a decepticon is around, nadah, theyd be all massacred... thoroughly. like what we do with roaches and spiders..... splat!!

Oh and Zed, about sunstreaker, yah never know, mebbe he's as tough as BW waspinator, who, even with obviously the spark chamber has been totally mutilated , crushed still manages to inch his way to the CR chamber, and presto! Wzzzzpinator 's baaaack!, why not streaker heeheheh.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Pffft all lies, Boba Fett died in the Sarlacc, Jar jar stole his armour and masqueraded as Fett and finally knew what it was like to be respected, that's what really happened.

With regards to G1 Transformers always comming back to life, its starting to get tiresome and predictable, popular characters just seem to have total immunity to spark loss.