Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: All Hail Megatron Issues 7 to 12

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    In The Headmasters, when Soundwave and Blaster killed each other, it was the Decepticon cassettes who rebuilt Soundwave as Soundblaster (and likewise the Autobot cassettes rebuilt Blaster as Twincast). So there's one example of the cassettes caring for Soundwave. Though still not necessarily Soundwave caring for the cassettes...
    Plus, we all know the cassettes are willing to fight for Soundwave and believe that he is, at the very least, not uncrassamatic.

I haven't got #9 yet as the shipment from the US was delayed, but it sounds like we're seeing in canon Raksha's infamous take on Soundwave as the parent (father/mother) of the cassettes.

Well... that's... just... PRIME. What next? The Decepticon jets as "brothers"?? (-_-) Bad fanfic writing FTL!

Having just read AHM #9 I found it pretty lacklustre compared to the previous 2 issues. I could barely contain my fake suprise when It was revealed that Optimus Prime and Spike had survived! Who'd a thunk it.

That said the scene with ironhide and Mirage was pretty good, everything else was kindof predictable. Except maybe that wierd Soundwave bit, and when did Rumble get so big?

Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    And when did Spike get so freakin' hairy?! What is he, Wolverine?!? Like... ewww.
    How do you know he wasn't before have you been spying on Spike in the mens locker room?

I''d be more interested to know when all the human characters spontaneously decided to wear super tight shirts.

Actually that's not new - G1 Frenzy's always had that ability. The G1 cartoon never used it (they just made Frenzy a Rumble clone) but he did use it in the comics.
    I almost forgot about that. Very good point,

Laserbeak, Buzzsaw and Ravage aren't semi-sentient beasts - they are fully sentient and intelligent beings like other Transformers. They all spoke in the comics, Ravage spoke once in the G1 cartoon and spoke a lot in Beast Wars.
    True. but they havn't shown that sort of sentince in IDW series..but then again just because I havn't seem it, that shouldn't mean I should just assume.

As callous as Sunstreaker is, it's just not Sunstreaker to want all humans dead. He isn't an idiot. One group of humans captured him, not all humans were responsible.
    If a bunch of aliens I was trying to protect did that to me, yeah I'd do the same, don't read that as: therefore so would sunstreaker. I'm just saying it's not unnatrul to think that way..after all if you get bitten by a dog is it not possiable you grow to fear/hate all dogs.
    Also sunstreaker did seem to be more then a little ashamed of himself for his actions.

Well... that's... just... PRIME. What next? The Decepticon jets as "brothers"?? (-_-) Bad fanfic writing FTL!

I'd like to point out that that's probably been done, and that badfic has moved far beyond that to having interspecies romance to the point of Optimus Prime having a human kid who is the AllSpark...somehow.

Whatever.

Sunstreaker thirsted for vengeance against Scorponok, Abraham Dante and the Machination, not the entire human race. One bloody hopes he learned something about humanity and its positive aspects from his time with Hunter.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

I just hope the next issue has some answers D:

(kinda off topic) Hotaru and I have been wondering where Bluestreak is D: We are hoping he is around.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahhak View Post
    I'm just saying it's not unnatrul to think that way..after all if you get bitten by a dog is it not possiable you grow to fear/hate all dogs.
    That's a perfect analogy. It's not like humans haven't caused the wilful extinction of other animals and humans genocidally attack insects and arachnids every day. We try to kill other mammals that share most of our DNA for food and clothing or animals like rabbits with myxomatosis and calicivirus. I think Sunstreaker has every right to want the human race wiped out. And as he's a giant robot, we should be less than mosquitos to him.

Uh, how the hell did Prime go from next to dead to brand new and shiny in only a few pages? Could it be a hologram of sorts?

And someone else on another board noticed Mirage had red eyes... so that is either:
    a) a monumental stuff up
    b) more than obvious upcoming plot point for the monthly series
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)