Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New GHOSTBUSTERS Line

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Mail today: Got my Lab Coat Ray and 12" Winston (Now the set is COMPLETE!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Mail today: Got my Lab Coat Ray and 12" Winston (Now the set is COMPLETE!!!!)
    congrats! picspicspics!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    congrats! picspicspics!!
    I promise I will... I don't have a quality camera at the moment, but I will soon.

BTW - Unslimed Venkman & Spengler figure (p)review is up on the Fwoosh.

Scored The Ecto-1 with Box for $50 recently on ebay,

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    Scored The Ecto-1 with Box for $50 recently on ebay,

Oooh congrats, mine's not complete and has a chip in the door but Ecto ! is awesome to have! I still have to search for a Ray stanz figure with proton pack (original series)
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Preview of the new PKE Meter Prop available on Matty Collector soon...

Sesame streeeet!!!

Oh who are the people in your neighborhood, in your neighborhood, in your neeiibooorhood , oh, who are the people in your neighborhood.. yadda yadda yadda...???

Finally arrived some more Classic GB -
    Highway haunter, 1/2 of Wicked wheelie (driver) Dracula - needs a cape, ill do a makeshift one later on, Frankenstein, Mummy, Haunted humans - Tombstone Tackle, Granny Gross (my fave), X-Cop, Terror Trash, Mail Fraud

and Fright feature Ray and Peter figs

Great figures there Liege

Yeah, I love the Haunted Humans. They were some of my favourite figures as a kid. I love Granny Gross, but I reckon Mail Fraud is a really, really cool figure too.

I'm currently collecting the Power Pack series of RGB... I got Janine the other day - she's amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Great figures there Liege

Yeah, I love the Haunted Humans. They were some of my favourite figures as a kid. I love Granny Gross, but I reckon Mail Fraud is a really, really cool figure too.

I'm currently collecting the Power Pack series of RGB... I got Janine the other day - she's amazing!
    Sweet!, picspicspics that's the one with Janine in red jumpsuit uniform and updated season 2 face right? I still have to look for a regular Proton pack carrying Ray... he's just so hard to find in decent condition -with a proton pack. Also looking for the Gobblin goblins, most sellers wont ship outside US for these

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Sweet!, picspicspics that's the one with Janine in red jumpsuit uniform and updated season 2 face right?
    This one. She's part of the Power Pack series (second last) and she can actually hold a regular proton pack on her back as well.

Also, I got my GB Classics Peter Venkman (unslimed) from Matty today - the Proton stream rocks!!