Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New GHOSTBUSTERS Line

A little to the left... a little bit more...

The Fwoosh has their first look at October's GB figures...

6" Ray Stantz figure

12" Ray Stanz figure (The Proton Pack looks amazing! )

Ray doesn't look that much like Dan Aykroyd. He does from the side but not the front.

Apparently Dan's facial likeness is difficult to capture (think Carrie Fisher & Mark Hamill).

Still, I reckon he looks great! One thing I've noticed about having the Egon figure in my hands (and it's something other GB collectors have reiterated) is that it looks MUCH BETTER in person. I know we collectors always say that, but it certainly is true. The 6" Egon looks a little off in every review/gallery I've seen online, but he looks remarkably like Harold Ramis when you see him in real life. Photos don't do justice, so I'll wait and judge Ray for myself when he arrives.

Finally got both my Ray figures (6" and 12"). I'll post some pics soon - they both look great!!

The packaging on the 12" is really, really cool! He has his own locker, which is a storage area for his accessories!

I have been collecting these myself. They are not great (soft plastic weapons) but for the most part they are pretty good. I don't see how far they can really take the line though

I like em!

I'm just really stoked to finally get figures from one of my all time favourite movies! There are a few things they need to iron out, but overall the quality of these figures is very high! Much better IMO than the DCUC figs (I collect them too).

I still think MOTUC is the single best toy line being made at the moment, but I think these GBs aren't too far behind. The 12" figure's Proton Pack alone is a WORK OF ART!! I'm so amazed by it.

As for how far this line goes... well, I hope it continues for some time. Matty recently made mention of Dana and Louis figures... I want Terror Dogs and Mr Stay Puft! They also mentioned (about 3 months ago) that they were gonna do Real Ghostbusters figs too down the line! Fingers crossed...

I hope they make lotsa ghosts though
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Pics of both Rays!

Again (same as MOTUC) sorry for low quality pics, but this is the only camera I have at the moment...

6" Ray

12" Ray

They look real good. I might have to free my Ray and Egon from their prisons

The Fwoosh has a preview of the Winston figure...

Best sculpt so far I think!!