Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New GHOSTBUSTERS Line

I'll buy it.

PM sent

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I'll take another Egon if you've got one. I can combine postage with Raider too if you like... PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    I'll take another Egon if you've got one. I can combine postage with Raider too if you like... PM sent

Do you still want to combine shipping? I will buy them both and you can fix me up at the next meet

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    Do you still want to combine shipping? I will buy them both and you can fix me up at the next meet
    Aye sir! PM sent.

From facebook

Hey Slime Fans,

I wanted to jump in and give a quick update on what is going on with the GB line in 12" and 6" scale. We've had a few delays in release dates, but all six 6" figures and the Peter and Winston 12" figures are still set for release in 2010.

Orignally we had intended for a new 6" figure to ship ever 2-3 months. But, inevitably due to circumstances well beyond our control we had a few hickups (this is why we don't do preorders for any of our lines!). But we are back online now and 6" Walter Peck is scheduled to hit Mattycollector.com in May. This will be followed by Slimed Peter in June and Labcoat Ray in Aug.

12" Peter will hit in April followed by Winston in Aug.

We're running a bit behind but by the end of the year we should be caught up and ready for even more Ghostbuster fun in 2011!

There will be three more 6" figure for 2010 yet to reveal plus a really great SDCC item that will knock your socks off! The Ghostbuster fun has only yet begun - only on Mattycollector.com!

Matty

Lab Coat Ray will ship in Aug. He comes with the Ghost Sniffer later used by Peter in Dana's appartment!

Ray comes with the sewer Ghost. The eyes will be painted on the final figure and will glow in the dark!

Slimed Peter features an all new Peter head, untucked pants, gloved hands and comes with a new Slimer sticking out his tongue! He ships in June.

Walter Peck now ships in May and comes with an in-scale containment unit that opens up to accept the trap that comes with Winston!

If anyone happens to see the new Hotwheels Ecto-1 (esp SA members) please let me know. I've been hunting for about 2 weeks and can't them anywhere!

Walter Peck preview here.

I think "Dickless" looks terrific! He got a very positive review too.

But WOW - That Containment Unit is a must own! It has a new, improved trap too!

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Walter Peck preview here.

I think "Dickless" looks terrific! He got a very positive review too.

But WOW - That Containment Unit is a must own! It has a new, improved trap too!
    Love that comment about the package being a containment unit with a walter peck accessory.

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Love that comment about the package being a containment unit with a walter peck accessory.
    Yeah, that's how I've seen this item for a while too. Still, Mr Pecker does make a worthy accessory!

My 12" Dr Venkman arrived today.

Holy crap - he is amazing!! I'll try to take some pics soon - he is easily the BEST sculpt of all so far!

It's so cool to finally (after 26 years) have a life-like movie Venkman figure! I'm soooo happy