Thread: LOTR Conquest

Default LOTR Conquest

Does anyone have this game?

This game looks awesome but the guys at gamespot gave it a 6/10. The same guys gave the medicore GTA 4 a 10/10, so I don't trust the review one bit.

I held the PS3 version in my hot little hands and couldn't bring myself to buy it for $99.95 on a 6/10.

So is it good fun? What do you guys think?

I heard you die if you touch water, sounds like they dropped the ball on this one, sad, it could have been special.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hereticpoo View Post

This game looks awesome but the guys at gamespot gave it a 6/10. The same guys gave the medicore GTA 4 a 10/10, so I don't trust the review one bit.

I held the PS3 version in my hot little hands and couldn't bring myself to buy it for $99.95 on a 6/10.

So is it good fun? What do you guys think?

I think you should never listen to reviews because they are usually heavily opinionated. A good friend of mine rates GTA 4 at 15/10 so it's all subjective. See if Blockbuster have it as a rental and try it yourself instead of listening to others.

i've heard it is basically a lord of the rings battlefront so if you've played the star wars battlefront series it will be similar to that just in the lord of the rings world