Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenner CENTURIONS

Its hard to find complete with stickers applied. I've been looking for the better part of a year and they are either:

1. Missing stickers
    2. Missing parts
    3. Both

There are 2 on ebay at the moment but those 2 have been there for the last 8 months or so. Both are missing stickers and tank treads. One appeared last year with all my needs but was missing the gun barrel only. I was tempted to buy it along with the incomplete one from the other sellers to make a complete one but that would have set me back $200 and I'm just not prepared to spend that much on 1 exo-suit.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

... already free of his box!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    There are 2 on ebay at the moment but those 2 have been there for the last 8 months or so. Both are missing stickers and tank treads. One appeared last year with all my needs but was missing the gun barrel only. I was tempted to buy it along with the incomplete one from the other sellers to make a complete one but that would have set me back $200 and I'm just not prepared to spend that much on 1 exo-suit.

There is a good aution for a partial Swingshot on ebay now... including those rare tracks. Could be a lucky break. Pretty sure the seller will send to Aus if asked, also seems to be pretty reasonable with postage.

Max looks great with 2 arm missiles... spent a frustrated night getting the second one working. Thanks again FI.

TWINS? Colours are heaps better on USJR. Both recently misb!
    Last edited by d*r*j*; 12th March 2010 at 10:23 PM.

Got a great bunch of centurions off ebay. Complete Ace McCloud... including all 3 complete weapon systems, Complete Doc Terror, incomplete Detonator/ Hornet/ Wild Weasel... only really missing a few parts each. Will post pictures another time.

looks like I'm the only one posting in this thread... was really cool to get Ace McCloud again and my box of weapons has grown. Time to turn to something more Transformers related for a while... have repainted one leg of MP-04 and just started with the head and one of the hands... already I've wanted to just give up once or twice... so frustrating.
    Last edited by d*r*j*; 12th March 2010 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    looks like I'm the only one posting in this thread...
    Well, I already have all the figures and suits bar the Swingshot so I doubt you'll find me posting too much about centurions. But good work building up your collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Well, I already have all the figures and suits bar the Swingshot so I doubt you'll find me posting too much about centurions. But good work building up your collection.
    Do you have multiple figures for display purposes? ie. 2-3 Ace McClouds to show off multiple weapon systems.

I have 1 each of Ace, Jake and Max with their normal standard exo-suits and an extra of each with helmets only to use for their additional suits. I'm looking to get an extra Max and Jake with helmets only, to use with their extra suits. Not including their standard suit, Ace has 2, Jake has 4 and Max has 3. But since I dont display them with their standard suits, that means I'm right for Ace but still short for Max and Jake. And since I've yet to get a Swingshot, that means I only need 2 figures to be able to display them all with their extra suits. But I'm not actively looking at the moment since my attention is focused elsewhere (plus the weak aussie dollar makes them really pricey, even just for the stand alone figure).

Great Pics. I only had Max when I was younger. I was a fan of the cartoon. Centurions and Silverhawks don't seem to get much love compared to Thundercats

I got the complete cartoon series on bootleg DVD a couple of years ago

Yeah Thundercats are great as well... have a few of those figures in my collection. Such good, wholesome toy orientated cartoons from the middle eighties.

sliderguy Guest

Default centurions

Hi i am a collector of centurions. Just love them. I nearly completed my collection how ever there are a few missing pieces here and there. I have like 50+ parts/pieces spares in good condition.

Im looking for slingshot and traumatizer.

I missed the best buy ever on ebay and really do regret not buying it. It was the whole collection of everything, no missing parts and also included beleive it nor not series 2 prototype Rex Charger. The lot got sold for £280.

Anyway if you are instrested let me know and we can trade.