Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenner CENTURIONS

Default Kenner CENTURIONS

Anyone like these guys? I got the bad guys all sorted out...

...and I just won a boxed Jake Rockwell

These are great toys and was a great cartoon way back when.

Now I'm mainly looking for Max Ray and Ace McCloud, if anybody has any of these that they don't want... Misb, loose complete or even just random bits and pieces... I'm very interested, please pm me.

You're still missing the Traumatizer from the bad guys line up.
    Anyways, ask and ye shall receive - my centurions collection:

Also have the Wild Weasel though its not pictured. I pretty much have what I want so wont be getting anything else from the series unless a 100% complete C8 Swingshot turns up for a decent price (highly unlikely).
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    You're still missing the Traumatizer from the bad guys line up.
    Yeah, I know... at the prices I saw it going for on ebay ($100+) I'm not that keen. Jake Rockwell was the one I really wanted as a kid, I remember someone in my street having one. Maybe it's just retrospective jealousy?? Anyway now that that guy is on his way to me then I think I can take my time to get the other two, and maybe some extra parts and maybe weapon upgrades.

Was thinking about this and would probably trade my Encore Skylynx NIB (not removed... but missing the tape on one end) if anyboby had some centurions stuff... pm.

Really keen on getting the claw attatchment for Dr Terror also. Have one actual claw part so would only need one with it.

Very nice pictures btw.

I have some loose parts from various power suits that I dont need which you can have for free if you want them - you just pay postage. Parts include the back end of the Depth Charger, the back piece of the wild weasel and some other bits like missles etc...... PM if you're interested.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    Jake Rockwell was the one I really wanted as a kid, I remember someone in my street having one. Maybe it's just retrospective jealousy??
    Jake was the cool one, he had one more power suit than the others (at least originally - don't know about the later waves).

Yeah, I had Ace McCloud as a kid... somewhere along the way both of his arms fell out of his shoulders and was eventually given away (no, not by me...).

Hacker is really great and surprisingly cheap on ebay. I highly recommend him.

Quote Originally Posted by d*r*j* View Post
    Yeah, I know... at the prices I saw it going for on ebay ($100+) I'm not that keen.
    I had a Traumatizer as a kid too, and my brother lost it. I still have an arm, but that's all.

Really keen on getting the claw attatchment for Dr Terror also. Have one actual claw part so would only need one with it.
    I may be able to help there, though it's in a hard to get to place right now...keep reminding me, and I'll try to get to it sometime in the middle distance.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Jake Rockwell was totally my fave too. I have him and a Wild Weasel, and I'm quite content.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yeah, I love these... I had Max when I was a kid and it was one of the best figures ever!!

Man - you gotta love the 80s... heroes were allowed to have a moustache!

I loved this cartoon as a kid! After transformers this was probably my next fave, beating out He-man as it was before TMNT.

I had Ace and the additional space suit add on thingy, I remember ace losing a leg after a few years of hard playing abuse but have no idea what happened to him. I'll have a look for parts etc for you.

I wanted Jake too, he was damn cool and his dog(was it Shadow?) was very cool too but I never knew another kid who had him. One of my cousins had Max but he never interested me.