Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 Time Capsule.

ok cant argue with you on that...i'll get back in my box i still remember it as my first transformer though..my first official transformer was kickback..

Stay out of your box, no need to hide Tabias I've got Shackwave and still consider him near enough to a TF. Unfortunately I'm missing the top half of his head.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    Stay out of your box, no need to hide Tabias I've got Shackwave and still consider him near enough to a TF. Unfortunately I'm missing the top half of his head.
    obviously you wanted to see what makes him tick.

Aaaa the good old days. My First TF was Cosmos. I had asked Santa for Optimus, so I was a little disappointed, but now I love the little guy. Still have him too, but he can't stand up anymore. Must have been hanging around with Hardhead too much

I love loking back at old catalogues, esp g2 as I stopped for a bit until RID. When I saw that Optimus and Ultra Magnus combined, I couldn't miss that and have been hooked since...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Shockwave was never released in Australia and I had a Shackwave as a kid. I loved that toy!
    I wonder why that is? No, not you loving Shackwave, but why Shockwave was not released here.

See here for a comprehensive list of Transformers that were and were not released in Australia. We also missed the Deluxe Insecticons in 1985 too.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    See here for a comprehensive list of Transformers that were and were not released in Australia. We also missed the Deluxe Insecticons in 1985 too.
    No wonder they're hard to find here, sigh. Another one of those toys I passed up ( not the TF ones but the original non Hasbro versions) when I was a kid coz I thought they were KO's . If I did, it would be much rarer since it's pre TF and I couldve just stuck a Reprolabel sticker to make em " look" like their TF "officially". Oh well no sense crying over spilled milk.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]