Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a cricket inside the wall of my room

Sounds tasty!

I had some pest guys come to my place once. All the annoying little beetles things started crawling out. Then a bird came and started eating all the dead bugs. I Tried to shoo it away, but it kept coming back. I often think about that bird...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Sounds tasty!

I had some pest guys come to my place once. All the annoying little beetles things started crawling out. Then a bird came and started eating all the dead bugs. I Tried to shoo it away, but it kept coming back. I often think about that bird...
    Surprisingly, birds stomachs are quite strong. My bird can and tries to eat just about anything in the house. So the little bugger is probably still cruising about.

STL. How are the bug sprayers on TFs? any sign of pain fading or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by turtle boy View Post
    Surprisingly, birds stomachs are quite strong. My bird can and tries to eat just about anything in the house. So the little bugger is probably still cruising about.

STL. How are the bug sprayers on TFs? any sign of pain fading or anything like that.
    No signs really. Most are in boxes so it wasn't something i have to worry about. The guy informed it would be okay though in the past few years and I haven't ever had a problem.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by turtle boy View Post
    Thats a relief!

It's a pity about his bits fading and dropping off from the chemicals