Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a cricket inside the wall of my room

Default a cricket inside the wall of my room

a cricket has been chirping its ass off for over a month now, could be even longer, i dont remember when it started, could be more than one cricket but DAMN is it annoying. Its keeping me up all night, even when my uncle isnt snoring like satans pigs.

someone help me think of a way to get rid of this curse. Banging on the walls used to help but i think it got stronger or something plus no matter where i spray bug spray, i dont think its getting where the cricket is. damn mutant cricket...
    Spank you very much

You could try staying awake to spite the cricket. It might give up and go somewhere else.

Perhaps introduce it to a nice lady-cricket (outside the house of course) coz after all, he's only trying to find a mate.

Make your own personal noise to make the cricket jealous.

A while ago I read that the noise crickets make is designed (but not by something intelligent) to be particulary hard to track down to aviod predators ( and to confuse people trying to kill them with bugspray), perhaps it's not in the wall.

If it definately is, smash a hole in the wall or down. Then you can get the cricket.

Hope those ideas help.

are you sure its a cricket? prob a speaker placed under your bed and automatically turns on at a certain timing...

I'd kill for a cricket, I've got a couple of Randy rats above my room, dirty buggers love the 3am nookie.

I'd recommend Pest Control. Works wonders and highly effective. We first moved into my current residence about 9 years ago and when we did there were plenty of bugs and we learnt hte previous owner hadn't called pest control for many many moons. When we did, we got home and found heaps and heaps of cockroaches and spiders had crawled out of the woodwork. In the garden there were also more dead bugs. Its very effective on warm and unwindy days (as wind blows away the spray). Good luck.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

if your of chinese decent you'd know Crickets are loveable good luck scamps

i have a million in the WA house, infact there are alot in WA!!! they are at my work place too

loveable yummy jumpy scamps

Leave them alone you rotten sod and enjoy the noise of the wildlife

Have you tried using bug bombs?

i think my solution may require a drill and alot of bug spray

a big drill
    Spank you very much

We had our pest control round last Friday. A day after, we found some dead spiders and cockroaches around afterwards. Quite effective
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection