Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8182324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: February Acquisitions.

Alt Decepticharge
    Thanks Stencilator, huge thank you, looking for this for ages! lub you lorng tum

I like how you said Alt Decepticharge as if there's any other Transformer with that g0dawful name!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I like how you said Alt Decepticharge as if there's any other Transformer with that g0dawful name!
    It's better than Windbreaker.

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    It's better than Windbreaker.
    They both sh*t on Scattor. Pun very much intended

[2500 posts! I need to get out more...]

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sifun View Post

Alt Decepticharge
    Thanks Stencilator, huge thank you, looking for this for ages! lub you lorng tum

Nice to see Revy in that pic as well Sifun. I really want to get her so she can ride Arcee but I can't justify spending $30+ on a figure so small.

Sweet postman brought this parcel of items in this morning. Took only 3 days to arrive, all from Robot Kingdom. Superb service, now hope MP-04 orders arrive as fast too. Coolz!

* Extra Dirge is Iceburns...
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Nice to see Revy in that pic as well Sifun. I really want to get her so she can ride Arcee but I can't justify spending $30+ on a figure so small.
    haha ended up costing like 20 bucks shipped and well worth it. Its so articulate and can do killer action poses. HLJ my friend
    Revoltech figures are so much fun! Can't wait for hotrod and starscream

Nice Sifun. I really want one of those too (I'd call him Drag Strip) but the cost is pretty ridiculous b/c he wasn't available in great numbers in the first place.

Two Dirges, Mel? Really like him i take it. Also, does GF Blurr and Buzzsaw come with individual bio cards inside)? I have Blurr but would buy the two pack if there are cards. (I'm shocking, I know)

And courtesy of Unca Ice once again,

- Sideswipe = meh
    - Smokescreen (ugh)
    - Armada Wheeljack (kinda neat but hate the name; it doesn't make sense)
    - Powerlinx Cyclonus

Cyclonus and Wheeljack were pretty much the better two. However, prettty poor for modern figures. I'll continue chasing down the line at cheap prices only, I guess. The Mini-Cons here all have pretty cool modes though

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Curse you STL and your ability to make me want repaints. Come on, REPAINTS?!

I do love the second Autobot team, I may have to steal the concept. I would change up the characters used though, I mean, I like Ratchet but I can't stand the thought of owning Rescue Ratchet. Maybe I'll go with Nightwatch Prime (Well, I like the Ultra Magnus rename there), Cliffjumper, Big Daddy, Grindcore, Evac and a couple scouts. I love the concept man, brilliant.

Now to go find these damned repaints. I think it's time to clear out the collection a little.
    I would've used the Cybertron repaints too but they haven't shown up yet at retail yet. My other thought was Off Road Ironhide as Skids. But he'll need some reprolablel stickers to do that. That or the original Ironhide as Trailbreaker again with help from Reprolabels. However, that said it kinda irked me to have too many of the same moulds in both Prime and Magnus' team so hence why I stuck with only First Aid. Strong arm isn't high on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Two Dirges, Mel? Really like him i take it. Also, does GF Blurr and Buzzsaw come with individual bio cards inside)? I have Blurr but would buy the two pack if there are cards. (I'm shocking, I know)
    Haha STL, you didn't read the bottom of the image, the extra Dirge is iceburns'. And I haven't opened the GF 2-pack yet, will do so this weekend and let you know. I also have an extra Deluxe Buzzsaw now.. Haha.. we are not shocking, just Cybertronian Fanatics..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!