Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hasbro 'Product' Images

Too right. It didn't notice until Toy Fair last week that you could actually tilt the sun visors on Prime's windows so they are angled like the movie bot, and that the smokestack halves on his back rotated around to conceal them.

Essentially, Hasbro is just a big corporate bureaucracy, so it's simpler for everybody to send their toys to a central all-company studio, or even an outside studio.
    http://www.tfwiki.net, the Transformers Wiki - Serious intellectual discussion about transforming space robots.

"Product and colors may vary"

Hehehehe that would explain Bumper a lot..... It says Bumblebee or Cliffjumper in the pics and packaging but there's him inside ;P. As Gok said they've been having the disclaimer since the beginning so the discrepancies stem all the way from G1... it all goes back to G1 hehehehe
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

And there's some other garbage about those chops only supposedly being for toy store managers eyes only to sell product to them, blah blah blah. Still bait and switch to me.

I mean breakaway looked freaking orgasmic, until the true picture came along..... I dig the mould, but the colours arn't that great.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

hasbro's false advertising does annoy me. Sif show me how beautiful a toy CAN look at then sell me a poorly painted item which looks like a knockoff in comparison to the product image.

Hasbro's false advertising has bothered me since childhood. so many times the picture on the back would have better colours or more paint apps than the toy you actualy got.

I guess that's always been part of the lucky dip in buying Transformers, will a TF packaged in alt mode look as cool in robot mode as the picture on the back, Hasbro dare you to find out.