Thread: Repaint concept: Shattered Glass Sunstreaker

Default Repaint concept: Shattered Glass Sunstreaker

With lcz128 and blackie amassing Universe Sunstreaker armies I don't think there are any spare ones for me to make this a reality, but I wanted to share the idea.

Evil Autobot Warrior
    Sunstreaker
    "They can't beat the best."
    The complete egotist, Sunstreaker thinks he is the most beautiful thing on Cybertron and destoys those who would say otherwise. Loves his sleek styling, contemptuous of other Autobot race cars (particularly his traitorous twin Sideswipe). Fires laser-guided ground-to-air rockets. Tortures enemies with high energy electron pulses at 300 bursts/sec. Tough polymer-steel skin resists artillery. Not a team player. Can be baited into dangerous situations, but is a very calm, competent, and ruthless war machine.

The funny thing with Sunstreaker is you only need to change or add a few words in his bio to make him his Shattered Glass version.

I also did an alternate version using Thundercracker colours... but I prefer the Skywarp version above.

Last edited by Paulbot; 29th February 2012 at 12:21 AM.

If you wanted to do an Alternators version, Dead End is almost there already. Just a lick of purple paint and he'd be done. I've got one for sale that I'd happily paint the arms and feet of if you're interested.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

I forgot there was already an evil Sunstreaker toy out there! I'll pass but thanks for the offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

The funny thing with Sunstreaker is you only need to change or add a few words in his bio to make him his Shattered Glass version.
    Nice. Although surely Shattered Glass Sunstreaker's profile would be more like:

Sunstreaker never draws attention to himself, preferring to blend in as just another generic robot within the Autobot hordes. He believes his design is particularly spoiled by the rear mounted engine in his automobile mode, but will not remove it - afraid to scar his hideous form any further. Sunstreaker cannot stand his homeworld; hates seeing his reflection in the polished sheen of Cybertron, his comrades and his enemies. He curses the universe for making other Transformers more attractive, particularly his brother Sideswipe, whom he lives to eliminate. Sunstreaker's armour is easily pierced, which only adds to his selfconsciousness about his appearance. An amazing team player, but rendered useless out on his own.

I thought most of the official Shattered Glass bios tend to stay closer to the original character (just evil instead of good or vice versa) but your opposite Sunstreaker bio is good

It's not a bad paint scheme on the Universe Sunstreaker toy, The Thundercracker based scheme just doesn't cut it.

Be interesting to see a Streaker clone (maybe a unit commander?) done in this scheme?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    With lcz128 and blackie amassing Universe Sunstreaker armies I don't think there are any spare ones for me to make this a reality, but I wanted to share the idea.

Evil Autobot Warrior
    Sunstreaker
    "They can't beat the best."
    The complete egotist, Sunstreaker thinks he is the most beautiful thing on Cybertron and destoys those who would say otherwise. Loves his sleek styling, contemptuous of other Autobot race cars (particularly his traitorous twin Sideswipe). Fires laser-guided ground-to-air rockets. Tortures enemies with high energy electron pulses at 300 bursts/sec. Tough polymer-steel skin resists artillery. Not a team player. Can be baited into dangerous situations, but is a very calm, competent, and ruthless war machine.

I also did an alternate version using Thundercracker colours... but I prefer the Skywarp version above.

Aww - you wound me paulbot! :b
    I haven't actually bought ANY locally aside from the sales threads here or online/Jay buying for me from the states!

So - you don't really have any competition from me locally here ;b

COol idea and I would like to see it happen

Current Wants:
    Shadow Scyther