Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tomb Raider Underworld

crazy work mate says hes on some level where he has to jump onto swinging swords or something, he says he cant get onto the last one

any advice?

Swinging swords? Doesn't ring a bell. Any more info?

I completed the game on Sunday. It is short and really not much of a challenge.

I've been reading up about the Next Gen Console version and a lot of features are missing in the PS2 version, including:
    There are healthpacks to be picked up in the XBOX version, her health is not unlimited.
    There is ammo to collect, only the pistols are unlimited.
    She has a camera that can be used a binoculars.
    The enemies are intelligent.
    She can increase her max health by collecting relics.
    In battle an adrenaline chart rises and at max allows her to make one kill head shots.

Reading this makes me disappointed in the game. Maybe these features would makes it more of a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    crazy work mate says hes on some level where he has to jump onto swinging swords or something, he says he cant get onto the last one

any advice?
    Dont touch the swords... Maybe it another TR.

That sucks about the cuts from Ps2 version. Oh well. Thems the breaks. Its not that lovely that I would buy it again.

Obviously they were going fro a cheap option on the PS2 version. Sucks a bit, since PS of various types was the main supporter of TR series (I think they bought exclusivity rights from TR2 to Revelations).