Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141929 ... LastLast

Thread: The easy G1 cartoon only thread :)

This is the G1 cartoon only thread - Megatron's message encryption on the Golden Disk was told through Beast Wars, and even then, it doesn't necessarily mean that Megatron awoke before everyone else in 1977, implanted the message, and went back into stasis... that makes no sense.

In Beast Wars, we see G1 Megatron inscribing his message onto the Golden Disk in space, which meant that the Voyager probes had long been launched. Which means that he could have done it at any time after its initial launch in 1977 up till the end of the Great War. It would fit in with G1 canon and make more sense if he did that at this time, as the probe would've been floating through space unmonitored and unguarded.

first transformer back to cybertron, i do believe was our good friend, Megatron, in Transport to Oblivion when his Space Bridge mission backfired

hahahahaha you guys fell for it

of course it would make sense if he did it after 1984, or maybe he was just too lazy to wake everyone else up.

But! he was already reformatted into a human gun before skywarp woke him up, megatron is not shown to be in vehicle mode after reformatting like skywarp. dont you just love it when people take a cartoon too seriously!

first tf back to cybetron was Starscream after Sunstorms holdiay for Tai Chi

Well Roller was right (the first time) although his explanation wasn't... and since he asked the question before mine I'd like to give Turtleboy the next go as he was the next to answer and gave the right explanation.

Wait a sec... I thought Warrior travelled back to Cybertron across the Space Bridge before Megatron.

(not to be confused with Viewfinder)

hahahahaha

I luv Warriour, the forgotten con

Yep it appears Goktimus is correct, so it's your turn next.

so Warriuor was the first to go back before everyone?

GRRR i thought of him first, but then. thought that happened warriuor's voyage occurred after meg's.