Okay I've been reading the trivia thread and after not being able to answer a question for 5 pages I've decided to ressurect the old favourite. Rules are as follows:

1. I AM ALWAYS RIGHT Just kidding. All questions must be about the G1 cartoon starting with More then Meets the Eye part1 and finishing with The Rebirth part3 (ie: Headmasters, Masterforce and Vicotry don't count)

2. Contestants can give multiple answers within reason. Example below.

I ask Q; In The Five Faces of Darkness which Autobot gets sucked up the garbage disposal unit on Goo?

someone answers "I think it was either Springer or Kup"

That answer is acceptable. Listing every transformer to appear in season 3 is not an acceptable answer. Lets use our old friend common sense with this game.

3. The standard 36hour non answered question rule is in effect.

4. You can guess an answer again only after the question asker has confirmed your initial answer is incorrect.

example: I ask Q; In The Five Faces of Darkness which Autobot gets sucked up the garbage disposal unit on Goo?

person x answers "Ultra Magnus"

I reply "No"

person x answers "Springer"

I reply "correct". Again lets use common sense again guys. This is just for fun there are no prizes. Although if someone does happen to show a wealth of G1 knowledge they find themselves being showered with affection by me

5. Lets have fun and I AM ALWAYS RIGHT

I'll begin.

Q: In the greatest episode of all (For those of you without taste I refer to Carnage in C-Minor) What two Autobots are seen fighting along side the Decepticons?