Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718192021222737 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

Maybe they are going to swap the titles from one brand to another. Triple H keep the title on Smackdown and Batistas wins the title off edge and take it to Raw.

Or the other way around, Cena wins and Edge retains.

I think however it'll be HHH retaining and Batista winning. Trouble is though, whoever has the title on Raw, be it Batista or Cena, they're both going to be faces so someone's either going to turn heel or drop out of the title hunt.

I think I might get Night of Champions, the concept interests me and I think there could be some good matches.

I'd say HHH will be turning heel. Make sense for Batista to win and start a feud with Y2j along the line too.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I hope they sort this mess out .

With Cole the Schmole (What? ) commentating on Raw, it's gonna be unwatchable . & I haven't watched a full episode of Smackdown in months (You can tell that it's the B-Show).

I know TNA can be downright terrible at times but it's sure looking more appealing every day now .

I don't mind Cole, I think he does a pretty good job. What I feel lets him down though is the numerous jabs the wrestlers take at him which has probably hurt his credibility.

Trouble with HHH turning heel, who's he going to feud with? Edge? Unless they plan to turn Edge face and have HHH take Vicky's side I can't see Edge turning any time soon.

HHH staying face and feuding with "La Familia" I feel is pretty much a given.

I think HHH has achieved The Rock status. People will always cheer him now. Even when The Rock tried to go heel against Goldberg it didn't work because he still had a huge fan base.

Yeah your right. I still love him, maybe even more so as a heel. He's THAT DAMN GOOD! lol!

OMG Edge vs Matt Hardy was a freking awesome match!!!!!

It really has kept me going in the boringness of the WWE at present.

Man i pray for HHH and Batista to have the titles.

Then Taker vs HHH for a year!

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    OMG Edge vs Matt Hardy was a freking awesome match!!!!!
    Yes it was. It's such a shame their feuding history has been tainted by the whole Matt/Edge/Lita storyline. But the next time those two feud i'm hoping Edge will have ditched "La Familia" and it'll just be those two one on one.

And then one challenges the other for a TLC match at a PPV and their told to bring a partner. Matt of course grabs Jeff, and hopefully, Edge, will grab a returning Christian.

I can dream ....

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Yes it was. It's such a shame their feuding history has been tainted by the whole Matt/Edge/Lita storyline. But the next time those two feud i'm hoping Edge will have ditched "La Familia" and it'll just be those two one on one.

And then one challenges the other for a TLC match at a PPV and their told to bring a partner. Matt of course grabs Jeff, and hopefully, Edge, will grab a returning Christian.

I can dream ....

Dude you do know that it wasn't just a story line???
    Lita is a (Hot) Whore!