Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Yeah but don't cha know... Real-life squabbles often develop in the best rasslin storylines!

A storyline is a storyline regardless of if it's fact or fiction. I was well aware that it was based on the real life dramas.

That's why I hated it more. Amy Dumas in general is a pretty good woman, she made a mistake, and Vince chose to exploit it all. You could see many times she wasn't comfortable doing it. That's what irked me the most, it was just blatant exploitation on Vince's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post

That's why I hated it more. Amy Dumas in general is a pretty good woman, she made a mistake, and Vince chose to exploit it all. You could see many times she wasn't comfortable doing it. That's what irked me the most, it was just blatant exploitation on Vince's part.
    Isn't that part of the reason she left? She was copping abuse down the street?

That's what happens when the Smarks find out everything about everything to do with the business. When the rasslers personal & in-ring lives become one. It can get too much for them...

Hell, If you were a pro wrestler, Would you want the Smarks to know absolutely everything about your life? I can totally understand why Amy Dumas decided she'd had enough...

And it is a shame because you've got people like Lita and Molly Holly, two of the best female wrestlers (imo) who just decided they'd had enough.

I think Lita left on pretty good terms so i'm hoping she returns some day, same with Molly Holly. Not to fault some of the women wrestling today (Beth, Melina, Mickey) but there seems to be few of them who have worked their way up from the independant circuit and are more just rejected bimbos from some stupid search contest.

Like i've said before ... TNA, at least the women wrestlers there are genuine and worked their way up from the indys.

A storyline is a storyline regardless of if it's fact or fiction. I was well aware that it was based on the real life dramas.

Whoa..........

No offence mate.........

Any woman that cheats is a whore IMO.

But i totally agree about Vince exploiting it.

Like i've said before ... TNA, at least the women wrestlers there are genuine and worked their way up from the indys.
    I thought they "picked them out randomly from the crowd" to face Awesome Kong...

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    No offence mate.........
    Came off the wrong way then didn't I? Sorry 'bout that. Posting when tired ... really should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I thought they "picked them out randomly from the crowd" to face Awesome Kong...
    I forgot to watch it again. I've set an alarm on my phone now.

Night of champions:

SPOILERS:

Mizz and Morrison win

However Finley had a great match and Hornswoggle showed that he actually can wrestle, was a shame

Mark Henry wins

Kane was the best performer in the "Omg they are huge" match

Ted Dibiase and CODY RHODES win

Yep Cody did the dirty on Bob Holly and switched sides, it was pathetic but they could go very far as tag team champs.

Matt Hardy wins

He beat Chavo in what was a decent match

Kofe Kingston wins

Kofe had a great match against Chris Jericho but to make it seem unfair Chris was distracted by Shawn Michaels

Womens champ remains (Boring)

Edge wins

OK we all knew that La Familia was going to ruin this and they did at the very last moment, i really wish Edge would ditch this shit as i feel he is a damm good wrestler.

HHH wins

OK this was an OK match but they kept referring to it as a match to be remembered, well not that good.
    Last edited by Soundwarp; 30th June 2008 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    and they conveniently carry gloves and mouthguards