Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

TNA WTF?!?!?!?
    Who ends a show with a chicks match?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

& the Cheshire Cat smirks at you from above...

We'll get you Russo, We'll get you...

You will pay for your crimes of stupidity to the wrestling community...

Quoting Samuel L. Jackson
    "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    & the Cheshire Cat smirks at you from above...

We'll get you Russo, We'll get you...

You will pay for your crimes of stupidity to the wrestling community...

Quoting Samuel L. Jackson
    "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers"

Why is it everytime I see a picture of him on my computer I want to punch the screen?
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

You know, my sister catches bits of the wrestling here and there but she knows all about the TNA Women's Division.

She completely and utterly hates Taylor Rain. Because in her words "that skinny skanky blonde bimbo should never have been able to beat Amazing Kong! Who writes this shit?"

My response.

"Vince Russo. I've told you before, everything that's wrong about wrestling, it's all Vince Russo's fault".

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Taylor Rain. .

is that the same person as the adult film 'actress' ?

I wouldn't know, I don't watch such films.

Honest.

Get out of my "Stuff" folder!

ROFL

Oh you mean Shantelle Taylor...

Now she's a stunner

Wow. I honestly don't know where to begin with Raw.

But however I start, it begins with criticising the new "leadership" of Mike Adamle.

Bloody awful. One way to describe this week's Raw.

It started off with Adamle giving a big speech, crap about how people didn't accept him ... dunno what came after that because I hit the fast forward button, he was just that damn boring.

And what do we have? Why it's the first "Adamle Original" for the night! JBL and Jericho in a handicap match against CM Punk. If either wins they get a title shot, if Punk wins, neither gets a shot. Yeah, that's been done before Adamle.

Two title matches in a row which achieved what? To kill off the Kofi/Mickey fued with the Burchill's and have Rome and Juliet put into the title hunt instead, with another "Adamle Original"! Yeah, this burgoning romance between Marello and Phoenix will fizzle with Adamle around.

By the end of Raw one thing had become apparent. Adamle's style of "leadership" (yes, I realise he's not actually in charge and he's just a puppet) seems to consist of using various gimmicks in matches.

Hey Mike! Jim Cornette called! He thanks you for copying him and that it's nice to see someone from the WWE is watching TNA!

Oh look, Matt Striker's making his first appearance on Raw. Obvious where this one is headed. So whoever "he" is is apparently dead. Could that be the end of Kane's newest storyline? Oh well, it looks like Adamle's reign on Raw will be short lived as he's going to confront Kane next week.

Then there was the main event. What a crock of poop. For starters the whole Batista -vs- Cena thing is apparenly an Adamle Original as well. Yeah, great idea. Put two of the biggest names in WWE in a match against each other and have them headline Summerslam.

Let's see ... headline match of a PPV ... roughly 10pm in the US when it will start. Yep, there's 90% of Cena and Batista's fanbase already in bed!

Back to the match, wahey! Just when we thought they were going somewhere with the tag team division .... they piss all over it too.

Remember the last days of WCW when Vince Russo was in charge? Raw reminded me of that with Adamle in charge. If this guy lasts six months i'll be very surprised. Frankly I think this might be Vince's way of getting Adamle out of his paid-too-much contract by making him into the worst WWE personality in history.

You'd have to agree that for someone who only recently go into the rasslin' business, Adamle has become the genuinely most hated person in record time...

How long do you reckon before he gets a...

"YOU'RE FIRED!"