Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

Again TNA WTF?!?!? The Motorcity machineguns losing to Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed! What a joke.

Oh yeah and the main event had such potential yet Russo's inability to write and Samoa Joes lack of charisma stuffed up another potentialy great card. Kurt's head cut was pretty bad. Must of it one of the bolts on the ladder or something.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I thought one of the reasons Kurt left Vince was so that he wouldn't get injured as much again...

Kurt didn't leave, he was forced out because he wouldn't slow down.

Vince and Co. were concerned that with all his injuries and Angle's constant desire to push himself they were afraid of losing him like they did Eddie.

So even after forcing time off onto him it still didn't slow him down so they released him in the hopes that would stop him, but he turned around and went straight to TNA.

Which wasn't THAT bad really as TNA works on a much reduced schedule.

And if you think the MCMG's losing was bad, wtf were they thinking with the Dutt/Lethal "stipulation"?

"Both men are chained together wearing tuxedos, the chain can be used as a weapon. To win the match you must either pin your opponent or strip your opponent of their tuxedo".

ugh .... TNA. Gimmick overload. How the wrestlers keep up with what sort of match they're suppose to be wrestling amazes me.

Kurt & his injuries...

& then they take his frequent injuries & turn them into a storyline...

I'm talking about this staged bloodbath & the finish from Kurt's & AJ's Hard Justice match...

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles defeated Kurt Angle in a truly epic Last Man Standing match after hitting a top rope DDT on Angle - and the Olympian was unable to beat the 10 count. After the bout, paramedics came in to examine Kurt... " quoted from the TNA Website

(I've been searching for a vid/pic of the top rope DDT to illustrate just how nuts it was but I can't find one)

It looks like Kurt's got a deathwish or something...

There's a wrestling thread?? Cool. I haven't watched any TNA. I'm just waiting for the Undertakers return (again) at SS.

Welcome to the wrestling thread Mixmaster. If you like you wrestling full of gimmicks, quick little guys whos timing is just off or main eventers that are past their prime, have man boobs or need to slow down and rest so the can actually perform at 100% then TNA is the show for you.

That being said as you can tell from my posts I love The Motorcity Machine Guns and am extremely peeved that they were forced to job to jobbers last sat nite.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Glad to see you've found the rasslin' thread Mixmaster!

Transfans & Rasslin' Smarks merged into one? Who knew they actually existed...

You can't make this stuff up...

I found this through PWTorch

What about the drivel in the second paragraph?

"WWE wrestler The Great Khali will also be awarded a 'Super Achiever Wrestler par Excellence Trophy.' This fine young man of 387lbs (174kg) is a power lifter with extensive experience in serious wrestling styles such as Graeco-Roman, aikido, judo and kalari - as well as entertainment-oriented styles such as Japanese Pro and WWE. A former Punjabi policeman, he was Mr India in 1997 and 1998. He will soon be seen in the movie Ramaa - The Saviour with Tanushree Dutta and Sahil Khan."

How could anyone be proud of Khali? All he ever will be is a bloody Freakshow! *sigh*

We've only seen his WWE stuff. Before that he did a lot of stuff in India and as probably the only Indian to achieve big "success" in the WWE he's also practically regarded as a national hero there.

There really is more to the guy than just what we see.

Yeah, i love Khali. I wish people would give him a break. Although I'm still barracking for HHH at SS