Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2535404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

(I had a vague feeling there was an existing topic, so did a search and found it... didn't realise it hadn't been used for a while, but merged the two topics anyway)

Always proud to say I watch it every week but since Punk left I think there has been a big decline

Sorry Griff, I did one quick search, couldn't find it - so I just thought I'd post. Thanks for merging

The only reason I watch WWE these days is because of The Shield. Don't have a lot of desire to watch now.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Thoughts on Rollins' heel turn?

I can't stand Daniel Bryan. The one thing I wasn't looking forward to - spending all that money to attend WM XXX this year that was otherwise, one of the best events I've ever experienced in my life - was knowing that I would witness Daniel Bryan win the title at WM XXX.

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post

I can't stand Daniel Bryan. The one thing I wasn't looking forward to - spending all that money to attend WM XXX this year that was otherwise, one of the best events I've ever experienced in my life - was knowing that I would witness Daniel Bryan win the title at WM XXX.
    I haven't watched him in a match, but his moveset seems pretty awesome in the games, he brought back the crippler crossface! albeit a variation of it but close enough!

I just hope that if The Shield completely disintegrate then Triple H doesn't get his shovel out and bury them all individually and we never see them again because I think they all very talented. Reigns definitely has the talent to be a top tier wrestler, Rollins is very gifted athletically and Ambrose has great stick work.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I just hope that if The Shield completely disintegrate then Triple H doesn't get his shovel out and bury them all individually and we never see them again because I think they all very talented. Reigns definitely has the talent to be a top tier wrestler, Rollins is very gifted athletically and Ambrose has great stick work.
    mmm I just youtubed the shield and their finishers...the only member with a good finisher is Ambrose.

Reigns looks like a cross between Edge and Rhyno. Even has their finisher albeit the Gore being slight a variation of the spear.

Rollins finisher is laughable. A flying knee? I saw his Scissor Kick/Axe Kick setup of it and man does it look bad! Makes the Attitude Adjustment look good >.<. I know wrestling has a history with bad finishers but they usually have good setups (The people's elbow, Hogan's leg drop, Edge's Spear, etc)

I don't mind the superman punch that reigns has.

Flying knee? I think you're getting mixed up with Daniel Bryan?

I don't mind the superman punch that reigns has.

Flying knee? I think you're getting mixed up with Daniel Bryan?
    The knee to the head thing. It's like the Fame-asser but he just uses his knee.