Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3646515253545556

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

This might be the best reaction from a crowd ever.

CM Punk debut on AEW Rampage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByAXCjqBzLg
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Finished watching SummerSlam. Anyone else confused with Bianca Belair's treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    Finished watching SummerSlam. Anyone else confused with Bianca Belair's treatment?
    Knowing how WWE booking works, I'm guessing Vince just lost interest in her and that will be it for her as a serious champion.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

What’s everyone thinking of Triple H taking over WWE? I’m really excited for it. It felt like Vince was out of touch recently and I’m already happy with the changes implemented.

I watched Raw the other week to see how Trips was doing. Seems pretty decent compared to what Raw was under Vince. That said, Raw is still too long. 3 hours is unwatchable for me as it just drags.

The Golden Era of NXT under Triple H was one of my favourite eras of wrestling ever. So I'm very hopeful for the future of WWE after they drum the last of Vince's crap out of the company.

Me too. As soon as NXT went rainbow it died. There were so many good takeovers. The Gorgano vs Andrade and the Gargano vs Ciampa series were amazing.

So, is anyone else following the fallout from the AEW brawl? Can't wait to see a Dark Side of the Ring documentary on CM Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So, is anyone else following the fallout from the AEW brawl? Can't wait to see a Dark Side of the Ring documentary on CM Punk.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQgU...CJiu2KjB4oSJEQ

Someone’s already given us a preview.

Honestly though I’m a bit bummed. I’m a huge Omega fan. He just returned and now he’s suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQgU...CJiu2KjB4oSJEQ

Someone�s already given us a preview.

Honestly though I�m a bit bummed. I�m a huge Omega fan. He just returned and now he�s suspended.
    Everyone involved had to be suspended because the cops are involved. Not work cops, actual Chicago PD. You can't have these guys on TV when there's the chance of them going to jail.

Happy to see The Elite return at Full Gear.

Also as a Supernatural fan I marked out hard to them coming out to “Carry On Wayward Son”