Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

HHH went through his "unbeatable" period a few years back when he wouldn't drop the title to anyone.

Think he learnt from that and how it was really hurting the business. Same Vince didn't learn and kept the title on Cena for so long.

But if you want to see bad booking, try TNA. The feuds are all over the place with that group, titles defended on an irregular basis. The only good thing about TNA is the women's division as these girls can actually put on good matches.

Plus Amazing Kong scares the begeebus out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    HHH went through his "unbeatable" period a few years back when he wouldn't drop the title to anyone.
    Yeah but atleast Triple H was in good shape so it was kinda believable not like Kevin Sullivan a fat, balding 40 something slob beating guys at the peak of their careers.

Back on Raw. I'm pretty sure Flair will be retired at Wrestlemania. Making the champion submit in the main event on his final Raw is a good way to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Back on Raw. I'm pretty sure Flair will be retired at Wrestlemania. Making the champion submit in the main event on his final Raw is a good way to go out.
    IF he loses at WM I just hope he can appear on Raw to give a farewell speech and that no one interrupts him and if they do, break character (i'm talking Vince and Orton in particular) and just pay him the respect he deserves.

God i can't wait for this........

As a devoted Undertaker fan for the last 20 odd years..........

If work some how screws me i am going to loose it.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Less than 2 days to go!!!

I'm throwing a sickie on Monday - Guaran-damn-teed!

This is the only Rasslin' PPV I get every year so I sure as hell hope it's a good one.

I'm not getting to see WM until thursday

I'm going to try real hard to go to a friends house and watch the 6pm replay one. If not I'll just have to D/L it.

Actually guys, replays are at 4:30pm and 9:30pm EDT.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I'm not gonna give any spoilers away/discuss it until every one of you guys have seen it (so as not to take anything away from your viewing experience).

Besides the Benoit thing, Rasslin also made the news today - for a positive reason. Unbelievable isn't it. I was watching Channel 10's news at 5pm & during the Sports section, they actually had video of Mayweather v Big Show. Wrestling on normal TV for a positive reason - I thought I'd never see the day...