Page 28 of 56 FirstFirst ... 81823242526272829303132333848 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

i havent watched wwe in years, since it was wwf and it used to be on sunday nights on channel 10 waaaaaay back in the day.. but with afterburner on 9 lately ive been watching it a bit... good fun.. changed a lot though, it used to just be wwf as far as i can remember, now theres smackdown, raw and ecw.. heapsa new wrestlers.. but slowly catching up on it.. hhh is still my fav from way back when..

one thing though, whats the go with the two different brands? wrestlers from different brands cant fight each other? or just two different shows..

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

By having each wrestler competing only on one show, Vince is hoping that the fans will watch all 3 shows weekly to be in the know about everyone & everything...

Jacksplatt11, Maybe you should give TNA a go? atleast one time... (quickplug - Sat's 10pm on Fox8 )

ahh ok i get it... cant complain with more shows i guess.. ahh TNA, just looked it up, a few familiar faces like kevin nash, sting, booker t.. i dont have pay tv though so wont be watching any time soon..

oh and funnily enough, cena is gonna be on madTV.. on now on 9.. in melb anyways

I saw a little bit of Raw (I've been missing it heaps at the moment) I'm intrigued by these championship scrambles at unforgiven although I can't see anyone beating Triple H (maybe The Brian Kendrick).

I absolutely love Glamourella. Santino is so funny being bossed around by Beth Phoenix
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

haha THE brian kendrick, he's pretty funny... whats the go with that Ezekiel guy? did he used to be a wrestler? he's huge, he should get in the ring.. but yeah i cant see HHH being beaten, just depends on how the writers write it i guess..

Far out Raw was craptacular this week.... boring.

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Pro Rasslin' sure has been going through a lull lately...

Sure that HBK/Jericho feud has the smarks drooling at the mouth but I honestly haven't felt the desire to watch any WWE or TNA programming for a while...

Of course I still read all the results (I've got wrestling in my blood ) but those results just haven't made me wanna watch the programs...

Come on Vince/Dixie Carter, Pick up your act! Please!