Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1828333435363738394041424348 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

I didn't want to mention that in case people didnt know but I don't know if he has something to do with another storyline atm or if he could well win the rumble. Have to wait and see. I cant wait for it!

Well it certaintly turned out to be a predictable PPV.

Poor Santino though. Yet some how, almost fitting.

That was a crack up. As soon as you saw him walking to the ring with that determined look on his face you knew things were going to go bad for him. Hilarious. I was dissapointed with Koslov's showing but it did become predictable. I picked the Matt Hardy heel turn and loved every second of it. Not a Jeff Hardy fan. That was the highlight of the night... sorry Jericho! lol!

It was enjoyable if not predictable. I picked Orton to win, Matt Hardy's heel turn and as soon as I saw Santino coming out I told my brother "He's going to break the Warlords record"
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

So has anyone else become a Santino fan or am I the only one silly enough?

He's probably one of my fav's. Pretty much the only reason I've been watching Raw lately until this Orton/mcmahon feud brewed up. I love his weekly antics and not to mention SSSSSantino's Casa!!! on wwe.com

I don't mind Santino, I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but he definitely cracks me up

His 1 second Rumble entry/exit was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, the sly little smile on Kane's face afterwards was priceless. In regards to the Rumble, I saw the Orton win coming like most, but I was also half expecting Christian to come out at some stage. I read somewhere he was in the building but they chose not to bring him out or something

North Melbourne-bot...?

Being half Italian my brother and I have been fans of Santino since day 1. We even wore Italian soccer shirts to the last Raw show in Australia and cheered him wildly when he fought hacksaw Jim Duggan... Good times
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Well I did it, I changed the channel on TNA last night.

The whole Main Event Mafia/Frontline crap has been done before and seems only to serve as a setup for a Sting/Angle feud, while all last night's show seemed to do was make Steiner look like an illiterate idiot, Booker T suffering from A.D.D. and showed Kevin Nash as someone who really didn't want to be there.

After seeing Smackdown last year i've got the itch to see more WWE shows.

So i'm giving serious consideration to seeing Raw this year, and i'm currently leaning towards seeing it in Melbourne.

So who's from Melbourne and would be interested in going with me? (Tuesday 7th July)