Thread: WWE/WWF/TNA/Wrestling discussion thread - (may contain spoilers!!!)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

They are treating it as a PPV rather than a house show but still $1500 is much higher than I expected, I think my young fellas and I will instead enjoy it via the Network. The show looks like a great card although I have been annoyed by the hype for the Taker/HHH final match, both guys are well past their prime and it shouldn't be the main focus of the show.

Has anyone here been collecting the retro hasbro style figures from Mattel? If so just wanted to ask if anyone has spotted locally any of the lines after series 3 (AJ/Goldberg/Rollins/Ambrose) ? The only series I have seen here were series 1 & series 3 (they seemed to have missed 2) everything else I have had to import which is driving the price per figure from $15 to the $30/$40 mark.

Galvatran Guest

Anyone went to see the event at the MCG last week?

I can't make up my mind on AEW.

Sometimes it sounds like it's going to be a great, accessible "indie" promotion.

Other times it sounds like another WCW, and we all know what happened to WCW it's reincarnation TNA.

Hopefully, it's going to be on Foxtel so I can watch it and see what it ends up being.

Anyone see that ****** attack Bret Hart at the HOF ceremony?

I couldn't find the actual video, just the aftermath, but it was good to see the fellow wrestlers taking care of business

Anyone else see the aftermath of Hell in a Cell? I thought WWE would do something screwy to keep the belt off of Bray, but I didn't expect them to murder the most over guy in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Anyone else see the aftermath of Hell in a Cell? I thought WWE would do something screwy to keep the belt off of Bray, but I didn't expect them to murder the most over guy in the company.
    I found it odd considering the premise... People have been thrown off the top, hanged, bashed with ladders, sledgehammers and chairs.