Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast

Thread: March Acquisitions

No photo, but I got Henkei Ratchet from HLJ on Monday (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Two boxes from HLJ this morning.

One box: Henkei Sunstreaker, Henkei Ratchet and Henkei Cyclonus

The other box: Telemocha Gimlet, Telemocha Motorarm and Generations 2009 Vol 1

Although its a little annoying they only re-released two of the Jointron Brothers. Anyone got a spare DJ? And any chance the DVDs included have BWII cartoons on them instead of the Beast Wars?

Very happy with the Generations Book. Particularly love that they reproduced the catalogues and the mailaway flyers.
    Last edited by Paulbot; 11th March 2009 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Very happy with the Generations Book. Particularly love that they reproduced the catalogues and the mailaway flyers.
    Nice, I was having some thoughts about whether or not to get it... But I love colourful TF pages so I might just get it anyway. Saw some of the page previews on the tfw website, they look good!
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post
    Nice, I was having some thoughts about whether or not to get it... But I love colourful TF pages so I might just get it anyway. Saw some of the page previews on the tfw website, they look good!
    There's very colourful pages for the Henkei line. Some interesting designs art work. The features on MP Grimlock and Alternity Convoy make those toys look great.

Being a G1 Prime junkie I was most happy with the feature on all the variant releases of his G1 mould over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Being a G1 Prime junkie I was most happy with the feature on all the variant releases of his G1 mould over the years.
    I've got to look properly, but it's like the same toy over and over and over for pages. So much recycling!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I've got to look properly, but it's like the same toy over and over and over for pages. So much recycling!
    Better for the environment that way
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Had a few parcels arrive today + one from last week

BBTS Items Super Speedbreaker, e-Hobby Black Ironhide, Reissue Rodimus Prime, G1 Overdrive, G1 Blue Autobot Minispy

Complete set of G2 Laser Rods from eBay, bit scared to Transform though

Henkei Inferno and Ratchet, Alternity Convoy

MP-4 (thanks Jay for sending grimlock531 for purchasing) and SGCollect Custom head and weapons for City Commander

...interesting to see how TakaraTOMY have lost the rights to the "Inferno" name and are naming him "Autobot Inferno" (Cybertron Inferno). :/ It seems that they've been losing a lot of name rights in Japan since Takara merged with TOMY - before the merger it was quite rare, but recently it's becoming more common. Still, it's a heck of a lot better than calling Octane "Tankor" or Hot Spot "Hot Zone."

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot

Although its a little annoying they only re-released two of the Jointron Brothers.
    That is strange and annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot
    And any chance the DVDs included have BWII cartoons on them instead of the Beast Wars?
    Can't you tell by looking?

I decided today to take advantage of KMart's new stock and got Cyclonus. I like him a lot, especially the robot mode-in this respect he's very different from Cheetor.