Thread: Scattor

Default Scattor

Name: SCATTOR / Japanese Name: ウンチガー (UNCHIGAR)
    Function: SCATOLOGICAL WARFARE (糞便工作兵)
    Allegiance: DECEPTICON

Profile: Obsessed with all forms of fecal excrement and waste-products from all kinds of life forms across the known galaxies. Uses this intimate knowledge to construct various scatological weapons, capable of spreading deadly diseases effecting both organic and mechanical life forms. Scattor's personality is as slimy and repulsive as some of the samples that he cultures in his lab. Combined with the foul stench that he constantly emits, even fellow Decepticons dislike being anywhere near him. As a result he is very lonely and is desperate for any kind of social interaction, often engaging in undignifying and provocative behaviour in an effort to make friends which has the complete reverse effect of what he wants to achieve. His mastery of scatological warfare has earnt him the nickname "Scattorbrain."

Abilities: Right shoulder mounted Scattorshot cannon fires missiles containing various scatological warheads. Slimy surface makes it very difficult for opponents to grab or grapple him in melee combat. A very proficient and capable wrestler himself. What he may lack in social grace he compensates for with his scientific genius; the ability to use inexpensive waste products from life-forms (including Energon-waste) to make incredibly lethal weapons.

Weaknesses: Scattor's greatest weakness is his utter lack of self-esteem means that he has very few allies. He is often left to save himself as other Decepticons are reluctant to rescue him. His strong stink often gives his position (and that of any Decepticons with him) to the enemy. Extremely physically vulnerable in fecal mode.

his powerlynx form has the dreaded "Giardiasis spreader cannon"

I think your idea stinks
    no really, pretty good concept. Wouldn't have thought of it. If you wanted to make one, you could probably kitbash one from a BW Dead End
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Yeah, I intentionally based this character on Dead End. I drew this during detention supervision.