Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 8595100101102103104105106107108109110115125 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

Not sure about Blitzwing and Octone, but I was pretty distracted by finding Inferno!

Tuggers Kmart has heaps of Cindersaur and outback, plus wave 2 Prime Masters.

Nothing of note in Big W, some TR though - Triggerhappy, Quake, that lot mostly.

Buttloads of TR Seaspray, Cosmos, Blitzwing, Octone, Krok, Triggerhappy, & Twinferno at Big W Tuggeranong. Target Tuggeranong had RID Starscream, Skywarp, Blurr, Grimlock, & Bumblebee, all for $19 each.

Bad news for those wanting Studio Series Thundercracker after yesterday's sightings. Went into TrU Belconnen this morning in hopes of finding him, did not, and when I asked the staff when he might be expected they told me they knew which figure I meant, but they were not getting him in (or anything else before they officially close).
    I have not had the chance to speak with anyone at the Majura Park store however the Belconnen staff did not believe they would get him either.

On the positive side, Kmart Belconnen has both SS Brawl and Megatron and had a single case of potp wave 2 deluxes earlier in the week (sadly, no Cindersaur or Outback though) so they are finally coming in too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemblebuu View Post
    Buttloads of TR Seaspray, Cosmos, Blitzwing, Octone, Krok, Triggerhappy, & Twinferno at Big W Tuggeranong. Target Tuggeranong had RID Starscream, Skywarp, Blurr, Grimlock, & Bumblebee, all for $19 each.
    Im after blitzwing and octone and no more here in majura, cant go to hyperdome anytime this week

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ampoldj View Post
    Im after blitzwing and octone and no more here in majura, cant go to hyperdome anytime this week
    should be some octone and blitzwing left at wodan .

Gungahlin Kmart still has plenty of Cindersaur and Outback, and now Inferno, but no new deluxes.

don't bother with Belco at the moment. Target had one battletrap pair and a boatload of RiD warrior class. Myer had one tailgate. Kmart had some prime masters. Toys R Us had some wave 1 deluxes and some movie stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    should be some octone and blitzwing left at wodan .
    Plenty of both out there today

bowspearer Guest

Any BigWs with TR Deluxes left?