Page 120 of 151 FirstFirst ... 100110115116117118119120121122123124125130140 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

It was sitting in amongst the Voyagers. Don?t recall if there were any other Delixes around.

Saw a single Crosshairs at Woden Big W this morning. The usual Siege Thundercracker, Megs, Sideswipe, and Studio Series stuff too.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

so very much of everything out at Toymate in Majura
    even a few omega supremes, legends for $12 almost got a beachcomber, even had two darkwings and a whole bunch of reflectors ($25 each)
    prices currently seem to be lower than everywhere else.

Spinisters and Crosshairses in Gungahlin Big W. However, TFs on both sides of the aisle (?!) so, easy to miss.

Two Spinisters and a Crosshairs in Gungahlin Kmart if anyone?s still after them.

A crosshairs and a sideswipe at belco Kmart, sigh still no Spinister (I'm kinda limited to Belco and civic) might be easier for me to head to Amazon

Some Earthrise at Toyworld. Grapple, Starscream, Astrotrain, Micromasters and Battlemasters. Looks like they?re out of Deluxes, and no Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Some Earthrise at Toyworld. Grapple, Starscream, Astrotrain, Micromasters and Battlemasters. Looks like they?re out of Deluxes, and no Prime.
    Fsywick still had Astrotrain, Micromasters & Grapple. No deluxe left, I didn’t see Starscream or Battlemasters.

I did see Optimus Prime, but someone had him on hold, along with the other deluxes.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Big W woden have a bunch of MPM bumblebee and MPM barricade

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    Fsywick still had Astrotrain, Micromasters & Grapple. No deluxe left, I didn’t see Starscream or Battlemasters.

I did see Optimus Prime, but someone had him on hold, along with the other deluxes.
    lol i saw the same prime, i just had grabbed the last wheeljack cliffjumper and hoist, along with a starscream. The fellows at toyworld were saying they will probably get more in a couple of weeks, they are really trying to make it better availability for us collectors.

...I was lamenting my name wasnt the name on that prime though lol. I did have a good stickybeak at it, only made me want it more! looks amazing