Page 123 of 151 FirstFirst ... 103113118119120121122123124125126127128133143 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

So there were at least 2 in Big W Gungahlin at 8am this morning - had to ask them to bring them out from storage, with the help of a fellow transformers fan. Possibly more. Was weird they didn't put such a highly anticipated exclusive figure out on display for the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by jimoinj View Post
    So there were at least 2 in Big W Gungahlin at 8am this morning - had to ask them to bring them out from storage, with the help of a fellow transformers fan. Possibly more. Was weird they didn't put such a highly anticipated exclusive figure out on display for the sale.
    Yeah, I could hear the worker blowing up at one of the workers as to why it wasn't out... I think that they might have been trying to keep them for themselves or to resell.

Just checked stock levels on the website, allegedly "low stock" at Woden and MP. Phoned MP and a nice chap spent a VERY long time searching but couldn't find one. Woden established much faster that apparently none were left.

MP did tell me it was worth calling Gungahlin, but they were reporting as out of stock and I got the same story on the phone.

Happy to order online, so no drama hopefully - unless they decide they don't have any left online either and cancel the order.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

aww crap, i knew i was forgetting something today

Big W's stock inventory system must be a load of shite, as I found a Sky Lynx (and bought it) this morning at Big W Woden.

My advice would be to visit the store and have a peep first hand.

Plenty of wave 1 deluxe and voyager Netflix WfC at Kmart Belconnen as of 1445 today. Deluxes $29 and interestingly, despite being priced higher in other markets due to the included target masters, Hotlink and Megatron are the standard $49 voyager price.

Same at Gungahlin - buckets of Deluxes and a handful of Voyagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Just checked stock levels on the website, allegedly "low stock" at Woden and MP. Phoned MP and a nice chap spent a VERY long time searching but couldn't find one. Woden established much faster that apparently none were left.

MP did tell me it was worth calling Gungahlin, but they were reporting as out of stock and I got the same story on the phone.

Happy to order online, so no drama hopefully - unless they decide they don't have any left online either and cancel the order.
    I just bought one at majura park tonight after work. There were 3 behind the service counter with all the big lego sets.

All gone before closing last night apparently.

Lots of G1 minibots at Gungahlin Kmart for anyone who?s after them.