Page 139 of 151 FirstFirst ... 119129134135136137138139140141142143144149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

Toyworld Fyshwick still has 3 or 4 Kingdom Galvatron's, Magnus, and Megs. Went to see if they had SS86 Slag (Slug???)...they didn't.

Majura Toymate has loads of SS86 Grimlock, and a bunch of Titan Returns Hungurr and Elita-1...weird!

Big W Majura has 1 Galvatron and 1 Magnus. $95 each!

Toymate had tons of Galvatrons. I counted at least 10 all with good shoulders, and also twice as many Ultra Magnus.

They surprisingly had half a dozen G1 primes for anyone who missed the K-Mart run, and they are cheaper at $59. I took one so there should be 5 left.

They also had the Buzzworthy Bumblebee Spark Armor packs for $30 if anyone is interested.

Typical... after waiting several months for it to show up online somewhere convenient (and cheap) I finally bit the bullet and just bought that Buzzworthy Bumblebee with the garbage truck from someone in Canada just 2 days ago, which was about au$42 over there, plus postage... and many people here know how expensive postage is from Canada.

I think I'll have to avoid visiting Toymate for a while, so that I don't risk seeing it.

(those Cyberverse Buzzworthy packs were not supposed to be coming here, according to Hasbro Australia in January... so it just shows how plans can change, several months later)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Typical... after waiting several months for it to show up online somewhere convenient (and cheap) I finally bit the bullet and just bought that Buzzworthy Bumblebee with the garbage truck from someone in Canada just 2 days ago, which was about au$42 over there, plus postage... and many people here know how expensive postage is from Canada.

I think I'll have to avoid visiting Toymate for a while, so that I don't risk seeing it.

(those Cyberverse Buzzworthy packs were not supposed to be coming here, according to Hasbro Australia in January... so it just shows how plans can change, several months later)
    Damn, but hopefully that means we might be getting Origins Bumblebee afterall

Worlds Collide 4 Pack back up for delivery or click and collect from Toyworld Fyswick, $149.99

https://toyworldcanberra.com.au/prod...lide-multipack

Big W Gungahlin had at least 1 Dinobot Slag with Daniel Witwicky left this morning

Big W Woden had billions of Grindor/Ravage and at least 1 Slag. Plus a few Kingdom UM and Galvatrons. ER deluxe wave 2, including bone boi.

Big W Woden now has Wave 3 Kingdom Deluxes. Nothing else new.

Wave 1 headmasters are back in stock at target belco. There are heaps. 2x of everything