Page 142 of 151 FirstFirst ... 122132137138139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

Did a quick run in Belco Westfield: Kmart had nuthin' new (just Kingdom Deluxes and Cyberverse); Myer has a range of Kingdom figs, nothing new though; Target has Legacy deluxes and Bulkhead (didn't see Blaster, he seems to be the one everyone is snapping up as a priority). Lots of core class SS Ravage and Shockwaves and remaining retro Headmasters (the bat one).

They've got Legacy voyagers at Tuggeranong Kmart now, I picked up the last Blaster on shelves. JB Hifi also has a bunch of limited and special release figures like the Shattered Glass Goldbug and Jetfire, and bumblebee Ratchet and Wheeljack. Can't figure out how to link images but it's p comprehensive.

Today I saw several Beast Wars Optimus Primal reissues on clearance in Big W Woden, this time for $19 - not quite as good as the $8.50 I found in civic earlier. If anyone's still looking.

Where are they keeping them? I couldn't find them down the aisle

Yeah they were on the other side not in the same place as the normal transformers. Just search both aisles and the middle you'll find them.

Saw Legacy Leader Galvatron & Laser Optimus at Woden Big W for $89 each. Must be in prep for their toy sale as they were not in the usual aisles, and staff were busy filling shelves n wotnot.

Big W Tuggeranong has Legacy Leaders in the normal location. Kmart had legacy Deluxes and Voyagers (at least 2 of Blaster and Bulkhead). No Cores though.

Tuggeranong Report:

Kmart - Legacy Core Skywarp, Iguanus, and Hot Rod. Nowt else new.

Big W - in aisle TF display up with oodles of SS86 Hot Rod, Kup, SS Sideswipe, SS Bee Soundwave, Legacy Deluxe and Voyagers, and the usual Kingdom glut. No early Motormaster did I see

EB Games had nuthin'

Target - didn't go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemblebuu View Post
    Tuggeranong Report:

Kmart - Legacy Core Skywarp, Iguanus, and Hot Rod. Nowt else new.

Big W - in aisle TF display up with oodles of SS86 Hot Rod, Kup, SS Sideswipe, SS Bee Soundwave, Legacy Deluxe and Voyagers, and the usual Kingdom glut. No early Motormaster did I see

EB Games had nuthin'

Target - didn't go.
    I picked up my Motormaster that ordered online - it did say that there was only 1 of 1 left when I added it to the cart, but I am sure that there will be a few in-store on the 16th

I picked up my online order motormaster From civic. I noticed there was at least one motormaster on the shelf in the usual transformers spot. I went in around 11 and they said they had sold 5 already so I don?t know exactly how many they have left.