Page 25 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51520212223242526272829303545 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

Nope, I never received a call despite them taking down my details. Good thing I was able to get one online. My friend and I both put our names down on two separate occasions. Makes me angry. But at least I got one.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ITZTRU View Post
    Nope, I never received a call despite them taking down my details. Good thing I was able to get one online. My friend and I both put our names down on two separate occasions. Makes me angry. But at least I got one.
    Tell me about it, On one hand they told me they cannot reserve the toy on the other when I went to the TRU I saw 3 reserved behind the counter? Double standards!

I got one online as well, as soon as I read they could be ordered online I figured for $10 there was little to no risk of missing out.

I had little to no faith in Majura park calling me even though two different staff members of which one claimed to be the manager had committed to doing so. I was just curious if they actually made good and called anyone at all? Seems not.

I was numbered among those with my name down from around a month and a half or so ago, but didn't get a call as such. There was one held(for which I am eternally grateful!!) but I did not know it had arrived, it was by blind luck in seeing the posts on here in time to get the missus to pop over and pick it up.

From what I was told on the phone though the names down outnumbered the units that came in!

It always amazes me how hard it is to spend money on things, its like the toy companies truly don't want our hard earned cash enough to keep up to the demand!!

*sigh*

Found Kreo 1 Dragon Assault & 1 Mech Venom Strike sets at Big W Tuggeranong both were suitably bought.

Big W also had TF Prime voyager Starscream

Kmart had 3 YOTS Optimus for $59

Credit where credit is due. Majura park had a restock of MP Soundwave and Acid Storm and have been calling people with their name down. Apparently once again, none made it to the shelves.

Quote Originally Posted by DQuick View Post
    Credit where credit is due. Majura park had a restock of MP Soundwave and Acid Storm and have been calling people with their name down. Apparently once again, none made it to the shelves.
    Yeah my mate grabbed 2, I was lucky enough to get 1 of those 2.

They still have an Acid Storm left.

Has anyone spotter beast hunters shockwave anywhere recently? I've been to most stores but can't seem to find one.

Kmart queanbeyan has quite a few

deceptibot Guest

For those still looking, there were 3 MP Soundwaves at TRU Belconnen this afternoon on the shelf.