Page 32 of 151 FirstFirst ... 122227282930313233343536374252 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

Toyworld now has the ENORMOUS Stomp & Chomp Grimlock which I haven't seen anywhere else. It is HUGE.

Woden Big W has expanded their AoE shelfspace dramatically and now has the AoE Legions and the Construct-Bots "Dinofire" Grimlock & OP set.

I still haven't seen wave two Voyagers, wave 2 Dinobot Riders or the Goldie mini-figures anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Toyworld now has the ENORMOUS Stomp & Chomp Grimlock which I haven't seen anywhere else. It is HUGE.
    Did you find a price for him?

No, didn't see it, sorry. Going by his size I am assuming $∞.

deceptibot Guest

I picked up the goldie G1 Optimus & Megatron from TRU Belconnen about 2 weeks ago. $5 each, still quite a number of various characters there.

Saw the AoE wave 2 voyagers in TRU Belco yesterday, and the optimus & grimlock 2 pack in Target Belco ($60). The chrome grimlock is nice, but not digging the forced G1 colors, and his weapons seem to be almost pink rather than red.

Woden Big W has expanded their AoE shelfspace dramatically and now has the AoE Legions and the Construct-Bots "Dinofire" Grimlock & OP set.

I still haven't seen wave two Voyagers, wave 2 Dinobot Riders or the Goldie mini-figures anywhere.

Oh, cool. I'll check Belco again tomorrow.

I just saw the wave two Voyagers for the first time in Majura Park Big W. the TRU there has bugger all -- the display at the front has a lot of empty pegs showing. Not that there was anything new or interesting there anyway.

Belconnen TRU also has Rescue Bots Optimus Primal, who is huge and awesome. He was in the display at the front of the store, but was on a shelf belonging to something else - he didn't scan at the register; eventually they figured out he was supposed to be $70 but they sold him at the price on the shelf ($50, for some completely different product) so that was cool.

Toyworld now has the single figure Mashers -- Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Bee, Drift, Bulkhead. Had seen the bigger ones in TRU but not the individuals.

If anyone was still wondering about the price of Stomp & Chomp Grimlock, he's $150.

Belconnen TRU also has Rescue Bots Optimus Primal, who is huge and awesome. He was in the display at the front of the store, but was on a shelf belonging to something else - he didn't scan at the register; eventually they figured out he was supposed to be $70 but they sold him at the price on the shelf ($50, for some completely different product) so that was cool.
    Nice score!

He's pretty amazing! A great backup for those who can't afford Stomp & Chomp Grimlock!