Page 137 of 151 FirstFirst ... 117127132133134135136137138139140141142147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

I have had a few instances where this has happened... Don't be surprised if they end up on eBay at scalper prices... Happened with Sky Lynx during the sale last year there, fortunately I managed to get one but they were never out on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemblebuu View Post
    Big W Woden has heaps of Kingdom Rodimus Prime. Easily more than 12.
    Thanks mate. Managed to get one today.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Aww damn, the one time of year im stuck in hospital for 6 days

Toyworld Fyshwick has T-Wrecks, and he’s scanning at $69

There were three of them mixed in with the kingdom beast megs but i took one so there are two left

Big W Woden are looking to fleece TF fans who can't wait for the Toy Mania sale to start: they have put out Kingdom Leader Megs & Magnus and lots of deluxes (Black Arachnia, Warpath, etc), and core figures. Also SS86 Grimlock & Hot Rod and SS Starscream (bumblebee movie). All at Big W's full price.

Didn't see any KLeader Rodimus which means they were either reprimanded for putting them out so early and put him back in the storerooms, or they have already sold through.

Quote Originally Posted by Bemblebuu View Post
    Big W Woden are looking to fleece TF fans who can't wait for the Toy Mania sale to start: they have put out Kingdom Leader Megs & Magnus and lots of deluxes (Black Arachnia, Warpath, etc), and core figures. Also SS86 Grimlock & Hot Rod and SS Starscream (bumblebee movie). All at Big W's full price.
    This is nothing new... they do it every year for the non-exclusive items, which did surprise me that Rodimus was out early.

Woden big W has no visible leaders. Plenty of as BB Starscream and one line hot rod buried. Few dinobots and a single as blurr

Tuggeranong Big W has the Kingdom display loaded with core Optimus, SS Starscream, some SS86 Grimlocks, heaps of SS Bumblebee & Dino, and a few Kingdom Leader Megs n Magnus's. They also had 4 Kingdom Rodimus' but they put those on a shelf amongst other toys in a dedicated toy mania section (located to the left as you walk in; usually near where they sell chippies n crap).

Majura Big W has no kingdom leaders or rodimus, but have an absolute ton of SS86 grimlocks. Heaps of kingdom core, deluxes and voyagers but they are all wave 1 and 2.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hmm I got here at 19:30 Friday night and the kingdom/studio series display was up the back in the middle row in front of the iPhone display. No primes or rodimuses anywhere