Page 31 of 151 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

deceptibot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Toyworld now has Leader "wave" 2, Bumblebee.
    Kmart Belconnen have had those for about a week now. Pretty ordinary 'repaint'

Wave 2 deluxes have hit locally. Found Strafe, Slash and Drift in Woden Big W.

Hopefully the second waves of voyagers (high hopes for Hound; Galvatron looks awful without extra paint) and construct-bots (adorable tiny Crosshairs!!) will follow shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruten View Post
    Wave 2 deluxes have hit locally. Found Strafe, Slash and Drift in Woden Big W.
    Any left?

Yeah, I think they had a few of everything. They were finally well stocked after weeks of empty pegs on their AoE display.

Didn't see wave 2 voyagers, but didn't actually look at the construct-bots. -.-

Expected to regret buying deluxe Drift, but he's okay. Slash on the other hand is rubbish. Some cool little pieces of engineering in the middle of a weird, ugly mess. I think I need to come to grips with his transformation better but even so, I can't see any way that he's going to win me over. All the Dinobots are a bit, uh, chaotic -- but Slash is the first one where the end result isn't something I love.

Strafe is awesome, probably #2 deluxe after Scorn.

Woden does have the wave 2 contsruct-bot Dinobots (Slash and Scorn) but not the Riders to go with them. -.-

I managed to pick up Scorn, Strafe and Drift from Big W Tuggeranong

Still heaps there

deceptibot Guest

Picked up YotS Optimus from Myer in Belconnen yesterday. Still another 10 or so there, so looks like they're gearing up for the sale that starts on the 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by deceptibot View Post
    Picked up YotS Optimus from Myer in Belconnen yesterday. Still another 10 or so there, so looks like they're gearing up for the sale that starts on the 9th.
    Do you mean Year of the Horse MP Optimus?

deceptibot Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Do you mean Year of the Horse MP Optimus?
    oops, yep, year of the horse

Big W Tuggers has the weird fighty robots dudes thing, and the Preds Rising OP/Predaking two-pack. Surprised to see that.

I like the deco on that Cyberverse Prime. Battle Masters Prime looks kind of cool but there's a weirdly small amount of Megatron in Battle Masters Megs.
    Last edited by Maruten; 14th June 2014 at 04:14 PM.