Page 122 of 151 FirstFirst ... 102112117118119120121122123124125126127132142 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1510

Thread: ACT Transformers Sightings.

So Toyworld now has Optimus Prime earthrise in stock.

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

If anyone finds a tetra-jet skywarp please let me know ASAP

Also who near chisholm bought mp44 on the weekend as well ?
    as i finally got around to ordering one from Saviers toys and when they sent me my shipping notice they sent the wrong tracking number, looks like someone in one of the other 2905 burbs down here Also ordered one. so i was wondering who the other transformers fan is near by and hoping there were on here somewhere.
    Last edited by CoRDS; 14th April 2020 at 05:34 PM.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    If anyone finds a tetra-jet skywarp please let me know ASAP
    You'll be lucky to find one locally as it was an amazon thing ages ago and I got mine from US amazon, thundercracker you could have more luck as I see him in stores still (but I'm in another state and those stores I've seen them at are a bit of a drive that I can't do now )

Already have thundercracker and starscream. Just need skywarp
    and maybe the rain makers (well two of them) to go with my mps and legends of each

ok Canberra crew

who lives in calwel and orders the same items as me on the same days from tftoys as it looks like i keep getting your tracking numbers.. its more funny than anything else but i figure we should say Hi as we seem to purchase the same things all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    ok Canberra crew

who lives in calwel and orders the same items as me on the same days from tftoys as it looks like i keep getting your tracking numbers.. its more funny than anything else but i figure we should say Hi as we seem to purchase the same things all the time.
    Was wondering why my package arrived this morning but is still says undelivered on the tracking number...

Yours was delivered at 11:22

3 Sky Lynx left at Tuggeranong. They are out the back, so you have to ask someone to get it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    3 Sky Lynx left at Tuggeranong. They are out the back, so you have to ask someone to get it for you.
    Thanks for that! I've been calling almost everyday to no avail, and even went in late yesterday, and they said they had nothing, due on 20th June, but they would put one aside when it does. Then I saw your post, called, they confirmed 2 left, (one now) but wouldnt put it aside for the half hour it would take me to get there, even though they said in previous conversation they would. Honestly far from impressed for customer service all around, and if they weren't the only game in town for it I would go elsewhere. But thanks to your post and a quick hour round trip I've got him, so at least a happy ending!

Quote Originally Posted by sammc View Post
    Thanks for that! I've been calling almost everyday to no avail, and even went in late yesterday, and they said they had nothing, due on 20th June, but they would put one aside when it does. Then I saw your post, called, they confirmed 2 left, (one now) but wouldnt put it aside for the half hour it would take me to get there, even though they said in previous conversation they would. Honestly far from impressed for customer service all around, and if they weren't the only game in town for it I would go elsewhere. But thanks to your post and a quick hour round trip I've got him, so at least a happy ending!
    All good, glad you got one in the end...