Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New Wolverine:Origins Trailer online

Thinking back about Wolverine today, while I wouldn't say Jackman did a bad job in the Wolverine movie. I would say that Wolverine was way to straight, there was none of the humour that Wolverine showed in X-men 1 and 2 when he made fun of Cyclops and Proffesor X etc, also the guys suposed to be a Beseker isn't he?

All he did was brood and act tough. if there is another Wolverine I hope the writters liven him up a bit. No wonder Sabretooth stole the show.

I thought there was enough humour in it, from Logan and others (Wade). That whole Blob scene is one big joke for instance (pun intended). Its interesting that every movie poster i saw in LA called the movie "X-Men Origins" with a large image of just Hugh showing his claws. I guess X-Men is well known enough in the US that it can be marketed that way, unlike in Oz where the comics are barely known and the movies are "those ones where Hugh Jackamn plays Wolverine". I dont get the Aus poster at all since that seems to suggest a team that never exists in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I thought there was enough humour in it, from Logan and others (Wade). That whole Blob scene is one big joke for instance (pun intended). Its interesting that every movie poster i saw in LA called the movie "X-Men Origins" with a large image of just Hugh showing his claws. I guess X-Men is well known enough in the US that it can be marketed that way, unlike in Oz where the comics are barely known and the movies are "those ones where Hugh Jackamn plays Wolverine". I dont get the Aus poster at all since that seems to suggest a team that never exists in the movie.
    If it were a team composed of all those guys then you would have an awesome movie. We got a bit of a short 'what it could have been' with Striker's mutant team but that's it.