Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titaniums 6" not as dead as we thought

Default Titaniums 6" not as dead as we thought

Looks like US Target (hopefully AU too) will be having a three nice Titanium repaints:

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...target-167010/

- WW Prime with what I reckon to be an improved more 'G1' paint job
    - Hot Spot (yeah I know he being called 'Hot Zone' ) who is a nice redeco of RID Prime
    - WW Thrust who is a repaint of the WW seeker mold.

Not bad but I hope I don't have to go through the same dramas as I had to for Grimlock and Prowl.

I think WW prime, looks less G1 and more movie Prime, WW Prime never had Blue shoulders or cockpit.

While they are kinda nice reapints, my love of this line largely dissipitated with WW in Jetfire.

You are right, its more Movie than G1 but minus the flames

I like the Hotspot repaint and I may go for it if released here but I will not go out of my way to get them like I did with Grimlock and Prowl. It is indeed a somewhat mediocre line anyway.

Nice to see it alive, all be it only just.
    The Hot Spot repaint looks nice. Might pass on the WW Prime. Looks pretty meh, especially in alt mode.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Who wants to bet that these repaints get a wide international release so they can shelf-warm while Prowl and Grimlock remain US exclusives, that cost an arm and a leg to hunt down?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Not bad at all, love the Hot Spot repaint, and Thrust is bound to be good, just because its Thrust. As toys, Titanium's do suck but they still look really nice.

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Will give these a pass.

Hopefully we'll get the molds they cancelled at the end of the line. Wasn't cosmos and shockwave planned?

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hot Spot was always one of my fav transformers so I will be getting him for sure! Would be great to see WW Prowl and Grimlock come out here too since I am not gonna pay what is currently asked for them from overseas. Also, be great to see cosmos and shockwave -> if they come out they will be buys for me.

I don't think we will get Cosmos and Shockwave or these exclusives would be them. It is unlikely that development of those toys went beyond the prototype and it is doubtful that Hasbro would want to spend money on further developing those molds for mass production when the line has been announced as canceled despite these repaints.

These exclusive repaints may signal that the line is not completely dead but it is likely to be dying and this may be its last wave of releases.
    Last edited by kup; 9th March 2009 at 09:36 PM.